• ARCHIVES 
  • » well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

Pages: 12345

well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

girls are more expressive than boys... they are not afraid to show their real emotions...
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

What can i say? [b]Girls[/b]. Yeah. While Boys think logically and Girls think Emotionally. =)
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Girls. Girls are sensitive. They get emotional easily. :]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,i agree that a girl like me is expressive., .,coz sometimes i express my thoughts even at the wrong time, moment and place., .,-end-;)
forgottenfairytale
» FTalker
1969-12-31

girls are more expressive....... [quote]almost evert man wastes part of his lyf in attempts to display qualities which he does not possess...coz they're afraid to show they have their own weakness[/quote]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

definitely girls.. [spoiler]so how come i'm not emotional? does that mean i'm not a girl? :lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-19 09:35:17)

krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

girls are more expressive than boys because boys are afraid to express what they really feel.. i think they'll only express their feelings if they're sincere to you.. ^__^
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it's us girls. we can't be silenced if we are angry. we can't stop crying if were sad. hehe. it's simple math. :D
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=green]of course girls :thumbsup:[/color]
amae_14
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup .. it's all of us girls!! :thumbsup:
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Girls are more expressive, obviously --especially when we get emotional[/quote] yahh i agree......
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: girls[/b] girls are most honest about their felings.. and expressive..
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]girls[/b] are more expressive than boys.. but in my case, my boifriend is more expressive than i am! =) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me girls are more expressive. but boys are more agressive. peace:D
jaeszil
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...girls are more emotional dan boys,.,., ...u know boys look like numb wen dey get too emotional... ...hahahaha...:lol:
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

girls of course.. but im proud of the boys who are not afraid to show their feelings in public i find them more strong than the boys who are pretending!! :lol:
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

girls do i think...
pa10sarsi
» n00b
1969-12-31

we usually think girls are more emotional well, guys are emotional 2 but they dont express it or they express it, through violence its actually equal boys just dont have the proper outlet for their emotions
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

obviously girls.... but some boys can be expressive to their emotions.... :wallbash: :wallbash:
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

of course girls. but there are really some guys who are expressive too. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:12

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy