• ARCHIVES 
  • » well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

Pages: 1..12345

well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

:exclaim: GIRLS. duh? haha. doubting bout that?
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

Girls... because my female classmates express themselves by screaming and doing stuffs... But boys can hide they're feelings (like me)... =D
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

girls are more expressive..=)...
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i do believe that boys are more expressive thats why boys make the first move
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:38

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy