• ARCHIVES 
  • » well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

Pages: 112345

well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

i think girls. we can easily confide our feelings with other girls cause that's typically our nature =)
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

:arrow: girls we girls, show are deepest feelings..
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

girls ofcourse.:)
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Men has there ego.. I'll stick with girls :D
ckhuLet22
» n00b
1969-12-31

..girlzzz .. buT some oF da boiz are emotional ^^ piz^^
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gurlz ! Boys r too shy :rolleyes:
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

defintly girls!!=)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

girls.. i think it's our nature to easily open up are feelings to each other. =)
yobex
» n00b
1969-12-31

girls of course they are more expressive than boys
carleah
» n00b
1969-12-31

I think the girls is more expressive their feelings than boys. That's why most of emo are boys because they don't want to expreessive their feelings to others.:redface:
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it's us. it's girl. :D
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][u]girls[/u][/b] are more expressive than boys. they can say what they really feel. not like the boys, most of the time, they tend to be quite than to be loud about it.[/align]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me the answer are girls!
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

girls are more expressive with their feelings rather than the guys
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I recon that girls do express more of their feelings, but that doesn't mean they're more emotional than boys. Boys just hide it well i think :D
chInItoh27
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm a guy and I think girls are more expressive..:eh:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think girls are more expressive
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

girls is frank(pranka sa tagalog) so girls are more expressive
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Girls of cors. :) [/b]
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

For me, it's the girls. For whenever they are with their friends[i][(all gals)[/i], they always talk about who their crushes are and what they feel that day.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:26

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy