• ARCHIVES 
  • » well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

Pages: 12345..5

well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

Girls are more expressive, obviously --especially when we get emotional. But there are a few men who are not afraid to show their feelings.
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

[b]girls are really expressive>>> girls are open with their feelings.. boys really hide der feelings i dunno why..maybe bcoz they are labeled strong?? i dunno>>> :rolleyes: that's why most boys are comitting suicide bcoz they can't express their emotions in good way>> :retard: [/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: girls. some guys tend to keep silent when mad. while girls, they shout :lol:
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Girls. No argue with that. :D
cherrylovelu
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wow: [i]girls[/i] because girls are more emotional ...
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

definitely girls... ;)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I do not believe hehehe :lol: Based on my experience, all those quotes written above is reverse what you thought :P I had a lot of friends express their feelings through screaming, crying and even they drink liquors!
aika_kawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i agreed with ReversEdge ... boys are more expressive to what they feel... although girls are emotional...they usually keep it to themselves..[/b]
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me its gurls
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Girls is so emotional and sensitive LFMAO[/b]
anjjelyn
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D 4 me giRlS we expReSS t00 muCh emotion :D
tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

obviously gurls... gurls are very emotional... they just burst out their emotions.... <-----emotional and expressive... :lol: :lol:
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Girls are more expressive
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]girls...[/b]
sorrows_0915
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can i choose both? hehe oh well.. if not.. i think its the girls.. =)
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]girls....[/b] :thumbsup: =) :thumbsup:
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]its def. girls[/b]
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

girls.. they can easily express their feelings.. not hard for them but boys.. they are shy to express their feelings coz their friends will tease them a gay..
pRe-xiOuZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

girls are s00o em0ti0nal!!.. that's all.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:24

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy