• ARCHIVES 
  • » They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

Pages: 123456789101112..12

They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

Padme
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of yourself or a person with the same hair your have). =| - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I cut my own hair (yes I do). I never trust parlors after they ruined my hair years ago. :disgust: So now I've been cutting my own hair for 2 years. These days, it's just wash and wear. It's short and has bangs ([url=http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/7099/ayavl5.jpg]click here[/url]). The back is longer now so I can tie a little portion into a pony tail. [b][i]Disclaimer:[/i][/b] The photo appearing on the link is not me but, [i]Aya Ueto[/i].
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

You have such a cute hair style! mine looks like this. exactly like this: [img]http://www.geocities.com/cheese_x_cheese/hayate.jpg[/img] I went to salon once every two months. I wear hairpins sometimes. I don't do anything too much for my hair. Just wash it.

Last edited by ^^Tama-chan^^ (2006-12-08 20:50:31)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

That's a cute hairstyle Tama-chan.. That look is much more easy to maintain. ;) Wash and wear is good. Do you dye your hair too?
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]That's a cute hairstyle Tama-chan.. That look is much more easy to maintain. ;) Wash and wear is good. Do you dye your hair too?[/quote] Oh, thx. umm... I don't dye my hair. I'm too lazy to take care of it actually^^
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 08:46:23)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Same to you sis Jesrhel, but I don't have bangs. ;] •I don't dye my hair

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2006-12-12 02:58:37)

elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://pic16.picturetrail.com/VOL694/4871421/13672207/212841303.jpg[/img] Well, that's my hairstyle.. hihi.. :D
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 08:49:23)

elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thankz Siz! Your right nga po!,, Dont look like an emo na!! I have bangs too.. hihi.. Its in!!
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ hehe.. ü me = sumtimes either [i]ponytail[/i], [i]buhayhay[/i], way past my shoulder... i wanna put blue highlights! so weird.. haha...
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

That's cool Mizel.. go, color it! I hope it's not restricted in your school. ;)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ it's not restricted in our university generally.. but in our college (nursing dept.), its prohibited! awwww :wallbash:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

NyeNye! :/ That's too bad.. try it for the holiday vacation instead Mizel! You dye your hair with blue, I'll dye mine with pink. :lol:
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Wow! nice color streaks when you've already dye it! I'll dye mine, [i][b]Green[/b][/i]! It's my fave color!
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

well then! let's take our pics and post em here!! deal? but still me not sure... i juz try if im not busy thiz xmas... so?
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Sure!! If im not busy too.. hihi.. i'll definitely have a deal with you!!! :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^^ Hahaha it's okay.. But there's some really cheap hair colors at ChinaTown. It can be bought P15-P20 a bottle hahaha! It's perfect for highlights and color streaks, And the color really holds, even with deep black hair! :eh:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ wow great!! oh yeah... im so excited!! i'll put some blue highlights this coming tuesday... oh yeah!! =D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Yup, it's cheap [i]naman e.[/i] They have black, so it's OK to re-color (to black) afterwards. ;) I'll goto ChinaTown tomorrow. See what color I can get, hehe I'm excited. Hehehe, goodluck with the hair color Mizel!

Last edited by Padme (2006-12-15 11:50:47)

CAIRYNISSA
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine just like jess at my avatar. short, layer, dark. and it tooks about 30+min to be done.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:28

[ 10 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy