• ARCHIVES 
  • » They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

Pages: 1..12345678910111212

They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

mine.. haha layered with a shade of red on the right side :D
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

well, i have a shoulder-length hair. it's totally straight and i didn't layer it :( oh, also have bangs. i just tie my hair. nothing else. just 5 minutes or so styling ma hair. :penguin:
pgsonja
» n00b
1969-12-31

its just normal...lol ..look at my avatar ;)
_þRïñ§ÈZå_
» n00b
1969-12-31

anong style poh nung hair ni lauren young ng abt ur luv? ung partner po ni aj perez/..nkita ko po kasi yung new hairstyle niya sa wowowee ehh..
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

layers . :D with straight bangs .
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

mine is... shaggy... :)
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i have that layered like hair.. wash and comb..:D i cut my own bangs like this below.. btw.. it's not me..hahaha [spoiler][img]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/83/46/50396438/1_473102740l.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by yhanikz (2008-09-03 00:34:25)

piNkLaDy
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine's have layers and cute bangs
shamibeii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) japanese cut here. `m lovin it.:wow:
ajhay12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=royalblue]mine is a straight hair. i just do some styles on it.and i'm loving it!LOL[/color]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dunno what my hair look like now ~ i think shaggy / layer .. :D
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my hair is long but layered and it has bangs(haven`t change my hairstyle yet)but I clip the bangs and tie my hair neatly.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

straight. and in layers. with cute side bangs ;]
nash_517
» FTalker
1969-12-31

rooster style... tooks me 10 min. heheheh...
kyee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Me, i dont know what to call it. Haha. Sometimes i style it upward then sometime down. Its similar to " Fish Cut " as theyve label it. Just a school-boy nerdlike look. :P =)

Last edited by kyee (2008-09-19 06:17:16)

phunklover
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmnn.. mine is quite curly at the end.. it reaches down to my shoulder,,.. and uhm,.. i have bangs.. others use to call me EMO! but i hate emo.. i wouLd prefer.. punk.. ^_^
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it is slash . && ihateit . itt hurts bcuz b4 my hair was straight & long . but now my hair short:crybaby:
x avie x
» n00b
1969-12-31

my hair is layered ...it has bangs ...
ri-chan
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]mine is slash and long[/align]
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

shaggy with bangs :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

Pages: 1..12345678910111212

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:34

[ 9 queries - 0.150 second ]
Privacy Policy