• ARCHIVES 
  • » They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

Pages: 123456789101112..12

They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

[quote=CAIRYNISSA]mine just like jess at my avatar. short, layer, dark. and it tooks about 30+min to be done.[/quote] 30 minutes? Oh, mine just tooks 5 min!
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

^ That's really quick! I haven't been to the salon in 2 years now. But I miss it when other people cut my hair.. it makes me feel sleepy. I like it, sometimes they give massage too! :lol:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I got a straight black hair. It's layered and i got a bangs. Haha. So there, i go to salon every 5 months. Im growing it. I dyed my hair pink once. I look like stupid. When I was in Korea, my cousins dyed it over and over again with different colors. Honestly, my hair was damaged. But not that really great. :rolleyes:
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ Siz Kim : you can used Sunsilk damage repair naman eh! hihi.. :D @ Siz Padme & Siz Mizel : i dont have enough time pa to dye my hair,, i have a mid year exam for this week,, huhuhu,, i really wanna dye my hair,, :(
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

@ siz kim... woah! pink?! cool.. nyahehe @ siz mau... i can dye my hair after my aptitude test tomorrow! so excited.. b/c after the test, its gonna be our xmas break na! yehey.. ü
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@sis elle: haha, i don't really trust that sunsilk thingy. :P @sis miz: LOL. that ain't cool.
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my hair is so so boring.... waaaaaahhhhhh :crybaby: [img]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2/gingersweets/back.jpg[/img] that's my hair before and after... hahaha =D just look at that.. oh so messy... :lol: forgot to comb.. hahaha :lol: =D :D but im planning to cut it a little more shorter... p.s. i used to like putting highlights on my hair... i highlighted my hair green, got bored to it, changed it to blue and i even tried red... but that was in high school.. when i transfered to a catholic school my hair is oh so plain... hahaha :lol: =D
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mango juice]my hair is so so boring.... waaaaaahhhhhh :crybaby: [url]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2/gingersweets/back.jpg[/url] that's my hair before and after... hahaha =D just look at that.. oh so messy... :lol: forgot to comb.. hahaha :lol: =D :D but im planning to cut it a little more shorter... p.s. i used to like putting highlights on my hair... i highlighted my hair green, got bored to it, changed it to blue and i even tried red... but that was in high school.. when i transfered to a catholic school my hair is oh so plain... hahaha :lol: =D[/quote] In my high school we musn't dye our hair! You're so lucky!
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=^^Tama-chan^^][quote=mango juice]my hair is so so boring.... waaaaaahhhhhh :crybaby: [url]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2/gingersweets/back.jpg[/url] that's my hair before and after... hahaha =D just look at that.. oh so messy... :lol: forgot to comb.. hahaha :lol: =D :D but im planning to cut it a little more shorter... p.s. i used to like putting highlights on my hair... i highlighted my hair green, got bored to it, changed it to blue and i even tried red... but that was in high school.. when i transfered to a catholic school my hair is oh so plain... hahaha :lol: =D[/quote] In my high school we musn't dye our hair! You're so lucky![/quote] yeah.. that was during my first two years in high school.. and during my third and rth yr high, i dont get to dye it coz i transfered to a catholic school.. very strict.. i only make my hair wild by fixing my hair to different styles, and not with color... hahaha :lol: :lol:
Euna_Vylie
» n00b
1969-12-31

my hairstyle would probably be so simple, either loose or tied up, its straight and color brown [img]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/67/98/36318976/331458792l.jpg[/img] here's a pic of mine that proves my hairstyle.lol
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Euna_Vylie]my hairstyle would probably be so simple, either loose or tied up, its straight and color brown [url]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/67/98/36318976/331458792l.jpg[/url] here's a pic of mine that proves my hairstyle.lol[/quote] You're so pretty!! So cute..!! I love your face and hair! <3

Last edited by ^^Tama-chan^^ (2006-12-19 12:39:33)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Euna_Vylie]my hairstyle would probably be so simple, either loose or tied up, its straight and color brown [url]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/67/98/36318976/331458792l.jpg[/url] here's a pic of mine that proves my hairstyle.lol[/quote] Hahaha, finally someone with real blonde hair. :lol: Hey Euna, nice pic, love the shades btw. Cheers!
Euna_Vylie
» n00b
1969-12-31

At tama-chan and padme, thanks, actually i really love trying out new hairstyle, i also curl my hair whenever i want to, about the real blonde? is there anyone else here who has a natural hair color like mine?
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ Siz cute Euna!! : your sooo cute in your pic!! love your hairstyle!! so simple but makes you more pretty!!,, hihi,, :D as far as i know,, your the only who has a natural blonde hair!! =)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Euna_Vylie]At tama-chan and padme, thanks, actually i really love trying out new hairstyle, i also curl my hair whenever i want to, about the real blonde? is there anyone else here who has a natural hair color like mine?[/quote] Hahaha, Euna.. yup so far like what Elle said you're the only with blonde hair here. Most of us have naturally black hair, sometimes bleached and color-treated.
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@euna : woah, very pretty.. blonde eh?? lurve the sunglasses. hahah
Euna_Vylie
» n00b
1969-12-31

kim, thanks, your also pretty, also love your sunglasses, xoxo padme,oh i see,i feel, different.lol.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Different is cool.. hehe! :thumbsup: Everyone's glad to have you around I'm sure. I am. Thanks for hanging out with us at FriendsterTalk! :D
Euna_Vylie
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love to hangout here and i will always hangout with you guys,im glad that everyone is cool with me when i first came here
soujirou
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9729/hedj0.jpg[/img] ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:01

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy