• ARCHIVES 
  • » They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

Pages: 1..123456789101112

They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

layered straight hair :)
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

I don't know how's it called! But it's kinda like Selena Gomez'..with a sided fringe..I guess :D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Normal hair with notreally long bangs.
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

is there any "apple cut?" hehehehehe just dont know it.. my is like asian
Nox
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[font=arial][color=#FFB6C1]just leave it alone after bath. hahaha. i dont spend time on mine :)[/color][/font]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mullet cut? I like this cut. [img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/jz_d/edit2-1.jpg[/img]
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I have curly hair. Soo. It so hard to style it. :lol3: Anyway my cut is... celebrity? :lol3:
dix
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Bob cut with side bangs. :lol3::lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:54

[ 9 queries - 0.086 second ]
Privacy Policy