• ARCHIVES 
  • » They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

Pages: 123456789101112..12

They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

^ hey soujiro, u'r posting what? [i]sa mga ka-deal ko tungkol sa hair dye: sorry, wala po akong nakitang blue hair dye.. promise... sabi ng mga tindera na pinagtanungan nmin na out of stock na daw sila.. arrghh, gnyan nba talga ka mabenta ang blue ngayon??? naman... bad trip...[/i] sorry guyz for not posting in Ingglis.. so tired...
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

No worries Mizel.. ;) I didn't find pink hairdye either. It was crazy at Chinatown when I got there. I had to be content with a light brown hair color.
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

me got short hair!
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ooh! em sorry guys!,, i didnt seem to dye my hair as well,, i got mah hair rebonded instead,, and i cant be rebonded when my hair has colors.. lolx! :kiss:
Resha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Shoulder length...plain black.. Wavy.. :P
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Mine is either messy or spiky.My picture on the left is the messy style.I know the picture is not that clear. You should check out my profile if you want to see other photos.They are more clear. My hair is somewhat quite wavy and curly..No matter how I style them at first, they'll get messy sooner or later.
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

one-sided i dyed my bangs with light red blonde.. :thumbsup:
jnelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

some say it's hard to style curls and that's why so many gurlz and boys prefer to spend money on rebonds and stuff but me i just love my curlz..i love em.love em.love em. i just wear it the way i want or just leave it as it is.. here's one shot of one of my fav. styles [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/jnelle/new3.jpg?t=1176605723[/img]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'm confused with my hair style! hahaha!! it's short-long-short. err. *do i make sense?* my hair now is super short at the back, and when i say super short it's above my nape. hahaha! then in front, it's long (up to my chin). and i have bangs! hahahaha! weird hairstyle. the stylist even told me that my hair was so unique. err. maybe david's salon went nuts. hahaha!! but i like it. i think it fits me well and it goes out with the season. since it's hot, i really need to cut my hair short. :D
whatever16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i can only say is.. :arrow: it's layered.. [/b]
HelpMeGuys
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine is this one... :paranoid: [img]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/35/37/7647353/192041214m.jpg[/img]
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine's actually like Sawajiri Erika's (actual hairstyle in 1 litre of tears) but a bit longer...haha..and blacker

Last edited by gRyZtEiNe (2007-05-06 10:30:19)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

me i got curly hair.. i just do the simple hairstyles.. it's very hard to manage curls.....hey.......... =| but i luv mah hair! ;]
beamargaret
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont know..iv tried all kinds... long, a little long yet i stayed with short hair. i tell it to the hairdresser then they did it as i said. [img]http://h1.ripway.com/helpcorner/punk2.jpg[/img] that is my shortest hair ever! and i fix it like a mohawk on the back part that's all.. =)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ftw. nvm this post. it's layered.

Last edited by Ehcnalb (2009-01-09 13:45:23)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

<--this kind of hairstyle
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i have a long straight hair (just take a look at my avatar...) but i have bangs now... hihihihihi... :lol:
cute_demonyita
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]i have a long black straight hair...w/bangs!... [img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k255/thanya_02/cuteangel.jpg[/img] datz me!!...[/color]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:D mine like an emo punk!!the dutchmill male model's hair!!i make copy on it :cool: XTRIM salon. . .hehehehe look at my avatr!!
^_goonglover_^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

huwat..mine is super straight..wahihi [img]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/07/42/20452470/226953726l.jpg[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » They say.. Your hairstyle is an expression of your tastes, attitudes, and preferences. [b]How do you wear your hair? How much time do you spend styling it?[/b] Or if you like, post a photo (of your

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:46

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy