• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

hansz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

hmmmm i guesss its gurllss... :lol: :lol: :lol: majority of the honor students and valedictorian or magna cum laude are gurlss... but as wat i have observed,,,, boys are smarter than gurls... its just that they are too lazy in doing paper works and homeworks.. not like us gurls... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

A lot of famous scientists are men, and it's a fact. :D So it may be true that more men are more intelligent than women. However studies show women are better w/ entrepreneurial skills than men. A possible reason is that most women are stuck w/ family and house duties. Especially when a women gives birth she has this maternal responsibilities. So it might be a different story if men were the ones tied up w/ maternal duties. [i]Below is an article about this debate:[/i] [b]Men Smarter than Women, Scientist Claims[/b] http://www.livescience.com/health/060908_brainy_men.html http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/4183166.stm
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

definitely agree with padme.. my dad always says that men are smarter than women.. hes not saying that coz hes a man..coz thats what he knows.. but i guess women are more eager on learning.. though they cant apply their learningz on just by staying home.. proof that i can think that men are smarter is..ahhhmmm.. presidents or rulers.. tons of male past president in almost all countries.. so yah.. i think men are smarter =)
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

just think who are always the leader of a country.. yes.. a man almost =|
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]A lot of famous scientists are men, and it's a fact.[/quote] Because during the past, women were descriminated and were not given any chances to have education equally to those with men, that's why most of our famous scientists were men. I dont think gender has anything to do with intellegence. =|
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ True.. good point Charles. And men through time have more freedom than women. While most women are stuck with housework.
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think it's the men but girls are more diligent than they are that's why a lot of honor students are women...
blueberry13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of cowz... grls hahaha boyz r watever!!! :/
adiktus1024
» n00b
1969-12-31

still the race of men owns! guys = more intelligent + timid + lazy women = less intelligent than guys BUT + diligent + and not lazy :eh:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: most teachers are girls? :lol: but then again, there are things that men know and women don't. and vice versa.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Yeah. There are fields that men are smarter than women, and there are also some fields that women are smarter than men. Like, when it comes to analysis (from general to specifics), and deductive reasoning and skills, men are leading. That's why most men are into technological areas, detectives, mathematicians, and some fields that require analytical thinking. And on the other hand, for the female. They are more on the synthesis (specific to general) either reasoning, skills, and thinking, inductive reasoning. That's why most women are thinking more on the general part of the story, not the specifics. The jobs or field that suits best on women are self-explanatory. :D Therefore, a boy and a girl are both smart. They are equal. :D
'-mUmU doLL-'
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#990099] actually, we cant say such out of observations.. =| (i guess??) bcoz every one is an individual, and i guess not all girls are the same, same as the men.. so we cant really tell.. :P [/color][/align]
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]It depends if u're a street smart or academic smart..either boys or girls[/b]

Last edited by -wOoxOo- (2007-08-16 16:40:28)

aisuke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: most teachers are girls? :lol: but then again, there are things that men know and women don't. and vice versa.[/quote] i agree with meng.o3... =)
Shayne
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yup, i agree that boys are smarter than girls, but girls are more patient in studying and not lazy
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I prefer with girls, 'cause In our class, a few boys only in our classroom that means, girls love to study!!! wakokokoko :D
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Girls Are Smarter.. But Boys Have Another Way Of Showing Their Talents.. Lots Of Top Notchers Are Boys.. But The Top 1 Is Usually A Girl..
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we can't really say who's smarter just b'coz most of the guys or girls from our class or from somewhere we know are top students.. i've been to different schools (i often transfer) some shools have guys in the top.. some scools have girls in the lead.. >>both have pretty much the same potential.. unless someone can show me a survey of IQs from a large number of samples from different places..
~jps~
» n00b
1969-12-31

depending to there.... becoz if you r so smart but u have a lazy attitude in studies ur brain is useless... ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:37

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy