• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

waaaaaah! of course girls! girls forever! boyz whatever! peace mga boyz^^
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

men are more on the left hemisphere of the brain, and women are more on the right... right??:lol:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha LOL! of course [b]GIRLS[/b] .. coz im a girl. duh. haha :lol:
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

Girls.Most of the girls study hard because we all knew that girls have many ambitions in life. unlike boys are just having fun then in thier future they are having bad times, they cannot find jobs because they didnt study well. boys have so many hobbies that they cannot control. so instead of learing is school. boys are going to computer shop just to play games. :|
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..depends..hehe.
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well, for boys, they are smarter.. but for us girls, we'll say that we are smarter.. haha.. i mean mostly,.;) well for me, there is a difference between the rate of smartness with boys and girls.. boys are like those who :arrow: explore things and have good memories of "some" things.. and girls are most likely.. :arrow: studious and more expressive..;) get the picture!?:lol:
della kit
» n00b
1969-12-31

depending on ur gender..:lol:
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

boys r smarter but they r sometimes just lazy so gurls takes over :D
_sakura-chan_
» n00b
1969-12-31

Uhrmmm...It depends on the person! You can't be sure that a boy is smarter than a girl or a girl smarter than a boy....I tell you...It depends on them...But, I have to admit this...boy's are like sponges, they could easily absorb lessons, if they are listening...While girls, they like learning and stuff....=|=):thumbsup:...Do you agree with me?
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think it is a fact that girls are smarter than boys... cuz if you look at situations right now... most women work harder than their partners because of unfinished studies... in my current school,it's too rare to have a boy as a valedictorian...:D
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] of course girls! :D [b][/b]
kim_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]yeah...i agree that boys are smarter than girls..because i read that in our school paper last year about who is smarter...uhm..[/align] [align=center]but for me i'm the best!!!buwahahaha!!![/align]
wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it depends on their interests, you can't say all the girls are smart and you can't say boys are smart too. if their interests are studying, then maybe he/she will be smart .. but most of the girls are smart in school because they always have awards and most of the achievers in our school are girls.. boys are seldom.. but boys are smarter than girls in some games and non math stuff xD
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it depends on their attitude.. if they are lazy or whatever :retard: hehe.. :D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its [u][b]FAIRLY[/b][/u] boys!
QisasHi
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is trick question i guess and make some issues to the gender stuff :thumbsdown:
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Well all genders are smart, even gays and lesbians too. I guess it depends on the person whether if he/she will become smarter! It's the attitude not the gender. :thumbsup:

Last edited by Lightness (2008-05-16 23:39:44)

diva.doll_mia
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]GiRLS[/b] cuz im a girl :lol:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]girlzs are smarter than boyzs!. haha... when we grow up... y boys are more hardworking?. huh... no... ur wrong! girlzs are more hardworking cause we girlzs are always thinking what will gonna happen 2morrow... hehe... but there are some boys who are thinking their 2morrow 2... they're not saying... "[i]bahala nah!"[/i]....:):thumbsup:[/b]
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]yes sis ur right^_^ but i think it depends only in the person^_^ btw, i prefer to girls ofcourse cuz im a girl lolx :lol:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:10

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy