• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

yocarg
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

im a girl but i agree... boys really are much smarter than girls.
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

i don't know...maybe girls...:)
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] ♥Boys.. ♥but some doesn't have the interest to open their notes.. [/color][/align]
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it's both.

Last edited by annxchen (2008-05-27 10:32:14)

annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it depends on the person not their gender.
liptonicetea
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=skitzerc]dont judge the book by its cover, as simple as that lol ^_^ /gg[/quote] dont cover the judge by the book, as complicated as that :lol:
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mabe its both... i mean nobody's dumb or whatever words like that... i believe is just they dont study... thats why they are slow in class =)
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

boys are smarter... but they are lazy
lyxen_843
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sum psychologists say, gurls r smarter than boys.... haarhar!=D
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Boys are smarter than girls. But they are not eager to learn. Girls, on the other hand, when given birth, automatically has the responsibility for her family. And, as what Padme said, Girls are better with entrepreneurial skills than men. :D But to me, everybody's equal.
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Of course, girls. We have more logic in thinking.[/i]
biaaa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello!,my answer is!:) both!,we are created in god's own image! and we are all equal!..no ones smarter. no ones beautiful!..:) ahahaha! by the way!.. in my own reason! gurls!..hahaha
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Hmm.. I choose Both. Mostly because we're all just equal. We're not perfect. There are no smartest being around the world. Girl or boy we're smart in our own way. :)[/b]
ceeya_lamozza
» n00b
1969-12-31

I thinks girls, Bcoz in my school. The best class are full of the girls students. Just 4 boys in that class.:lol:
_fire_tree_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ceeya_lamozza]I thinks girls, Bcoz in my school. The best class are full of the girls students. Just 4 boys in that class.[/quote] ....hahahahaha,,,, ,,,,same with mine.... ....hehehehehehe....
mzQTpaiy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]for me girls... my teacher said that boys has bigger brain than girls... but girls are just focusing to their studies... and some boys are studying just for fun... but it depends...[/b][/align]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Girls I guess? Well.. As I could say, guys in my school always end up getting scolded by my teachers because of their bad grades.. But it depends, anyway, we don't know all the people in this world.. :)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

girls of course!.. haha... lol... i'm a gurl!,, duh...
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

i go for [b]gurlz[/b] :arrow: but i went to a school before wer the top 5 wer ol gurlz and boyz are in the 10th and so on... :arrow: and i have also been to a school wherein our top 1 is a boy but the rest r gurlz... :arrow: dat'z my reason for my answer... :D

Last edited by cazian.allstar (2008-06-14 03:47:28)

eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

maybe girls *coz im a girl* haha. but it depends.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:27

[ 11 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy