• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

[b]YEAH..[/b]. Boys have higher [b]IQ [/b]than girls....right?...:D
sexyposh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

Girls before Boys :rose::D
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

you know what, you cant measure intelligence by [b] gender [/b] alone :thumbsup: factors vary, and its lame to say a gender is smarter over the other.
jujum
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I thought the skill was to himself their respective .. but for the very smart is... [b]BOY'S[/b]... =D=D=D
ravz14
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]Padme wrote: A lot of famous scientists are men, and it's a fact. Because during the past, women were descriminated and were not given any chances to have education equally to those with men, that's why most of our famous scientists were men. I dont think gender has anything to do with intellegence. =|[/quote] but what about marrie currie? she is a girl scientist right?
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

heyy ! i'm a girl so i choose girl ! joke . but i think boys more clever than girls . i guess :rolleyes:
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey,, of course its the boys....
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hhmmm... well.. i dont think so., i am smarter than my boyfriend., :D
jenlog
» n00b
1969-12-31

For me!!! is the boys!!:cool:
darkkira29
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm... even im a boy... i think girls????cause my classmate since gr.1 till now we are 3rd yr HS... is top 1???can you believe it?? =D =D =D
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok, i belong to the Cream Class (B :doubt: ) there are more girls than boys. but that doesn't prove that girls are smarter than boys. Quality over Quantity :eh: Boys are more lazy and girls are more conscious than boys. Though there are some girls smart but in average, I would have to say boys.!
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think..... b0yz...
phunklover
» n00b
1969-12-31

i thnk boyz,., like wat the others said.. most of the scientist wer men.. ^_^ even though.. i dnt want to acept it but its definitLy true..
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

im not really so sure. i think it depends on a person point of view....for me being smart comes out naturally like for example sum1 saw a person & said: that person is smart. if we really need to know who's smarter between boys & girls, i think its time for us to have a poll survey...just a suggestion:)
yuurinka
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]A lot of famous scientists are men, and it's a fact. So it may be true that more men are more intelligent than women.However studies show women are better w/ entrepreneurial skills than men.A possible reason is that most women are stuck w/ family and house duties.Especially when a women gives birth she has this maternal responsibilities.So it might be a different story if men were the ones tied up w/ maternal duties.[/quote] yupZ i agree wif u u r right mostly of the women r tied wif the housework n family they need 2 take care of child :doubt:
ian'11
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/40/96/82776904/1_589202585l.jpg[/img][/align] yuppie i agree that boys are smarter than girls they dont seem to be that smart because they dont have tym in studying
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

girls.... girls do their best in evrything that they do. unlike guys, what goes around, comes around. its like every guy is born with that disease
pinkflick08
» n00b
1969-12-31

most leaders and well known scientists are men but women are more focused and persevering........
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

after brushing all feedbacks on this thread, I agree to the fact the boys are smarter than girls...
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

boys are smarter than girls......
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:12

[ 10 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy