• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

definetly girls...bc0z others say that a girl matures earlier than guys and guys must ch0ose a wise woman so their child will be intelligent like their m0ther [,i dunn0 thats wat my tcher sed.]
Shiseiten
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

ummm... i don't really know... but i think a girls learn more faster than boys... :disgust: :doubt:
shugardreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think in school girls are more cleverer / boys lazy. but then when they grow up , guys are more hardworking ? =P
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

It depends upon the girls and boys.But most ghurls love to study than boys. And boys love to hang-out w/ friends.. :D
skitzerc
» n00b
1969-12-31

dont judge the book by its cover, as simple as that lol ^_^ /gg
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

boys is smarter than girls, but nowadays, boys hate studying, while girls really eager to study. Most Leaders are guys. :)
shizzle152k6
» n00b
1969-12-31

No one is smart... hahahahaha... Boys made girls fall bcuz of Words..hahahaha.. that one tells the girls weak ness.. (BOYS ARE SMARTER? NOT!) Girls take advantage to Boys bcuz of their looks..their physic...and the boys would do anything for that.. that one tells the weakness of the boys.. (GIRLS ARE SMARTER?! NOT!) its like....theres an equality both gender has....hahaha
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i really dont think gender has something to do with intelligence lol. :P It has something to do with the milk [i]pare[/i].. hahahahahahaha :lol: kidding
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]of course girls are smarter than boys ... coz boys doesn't think before they give in to temptation but girls they think the very besy way to keep it! ... boys sometimes are dumbs .. so does girls .. girls are better in keeping a secret than boys .. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: two thumbs up for girls & two thumbs down for boys :thumbsdown: [/b]
girlyelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]it all depends you know. i agree that gender has nothing to do with intelligence. as long as u're willing to learn. :][/b]
alvine
» n00b
1969-12-31

Fuck both whajajaahahha Kidding..............................
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mm... think boys and girls as smart as the other. cant say who more or who the most smart.... :eh: :eh:
limhkkelvin
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]A lot of famous scientists are men, and it's a fact. :D So it may be true that more men are more intelligent than women. However studies show women are better w/ entrepreneurial skills than men. A possible reason is that most women are stuck w/ family and house duties. Especially when a women gives birth she has this maternal responsibilities. So it might be a different story if men were the ones tied up w/ maternal duties. [i]Below is an article about this debate:[/i] [b]Men Smarter than Women, Scientist Claims[/b] http://www.livescience.com/health/060908_brainy_men.html http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/4183166.stm[/quote] Agree with him. Boy smarter. ______________________________________________________________ Creating screenshot guide by "limhkkelvin" [url]http://theftalk.com/t11131-Creating-Screenshot..html[/url] This topic create by me.
aishly
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ofcourse girl
pain inside my heart
» n00b
1969-12-31

girls
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lols it depends on the I.Q. of person :eh:
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]girls wrote by pain inside my heart.[/quote] Can u give me 1 reason?? :)
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:eh: :D :arrow: :)
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D :D :( :eh: :eh: :/ :arrow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who Do You Think Is Wiser Or Smarter Boys Or Girls..? I've Opened This Topic Because My Teacher(Girl) Said Boys Are Smarter Than Girls =| .. Would You Agree..?

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:13

[ 9 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy