• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

Pages: 12345..5

[b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

CLiNCH
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

[b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without needing anyone to chat with THEN JUST GO TALK TO A.L.I.C.E!![/b] [b]If its okay To Share FT Masters!? <MORE ADD-ONS IN www.friendsterholics.tk>[/b] Here's the Code: <">[b]THANKS FF NICE FORUM THE BEST!! THANKS MOD FOR LETTING ME POST!! THANKS MEMBERS FOR READING!![/b]
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

nice add on lurv it xx
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

i know alice. we had one in the other site before. and it is so cool. i talked to her most of the times. hahaha.. i just wanted to fool her. anyway, do you have a sample friendster profile with this add-on?
thephrenetic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahahaha..what the cool code u having here..thanks 4 sharing dude :eh:
airinet
» n00b
1969-12-31

where it shul be place? anyone?
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sounds cool... :D wer shud i paste it?..
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is nice :eh: thnx for sharing :penguin:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Who's alice?
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

where should i paste the codes :eh:
meili_2028
» n00b
1969-12-31

does dis code work 4 ccs profiles?!? thank you.... :) :)

Last edited by meili_2028 (2007-11-02 00:14:02)

carole27
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wallbash: uhh. . . can i know where to place the code? sorry but i'm just new here.

Last edited by carole27 (2007-11-03 09:47:29)

Zhythe
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing.
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dis looks cool...humm im gonna try it :D
sidarylko
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wallbash: help here...... where i'm gonna post the code?!..
emokiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tnx for sharing
luknog2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

i tried to put it on my page...but what happened is that my page was being redirected!
Rozen_Mary
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yo friendster dude we need help where the heck do we paste this code tells us pls...what a shame... :cool:
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#880000]wow...nice add-ons dude thanks for sharing this one :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/color]
padoy
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei..were do i place d codes????i tried placing it and it ruined my lay-out...a little help plzzz.. thnx
carl_smart24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][quote][i][b]hi, ThankS foR shArinG...[/b][/i][/quote] [/align][/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:49

[ 10 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy