• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

Pages: 1..12345

[b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

oopstakennaby03
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

[quote=x.XpandANimoriEX.x]PASTE THE CODE IN MEDIABOX GUYS.. anyway, thx for sharing:) lurb thiss.[/quote] yeah! are you sure for that? coz i dont want to loose my codes too..:paranoid: [quote=prilouch]It erased all the contents of my media box..... Are you sure it was suppose to be there?:retard:[/quote] what?!:O its erased all the contents of your media box? next time try to use a testing account b4 trying to paste some codes specially if you are not sure where should you put it okay?=) or save your codes 1st for your account security.:eh: [color=pink]Anyway where should we put the code??? anybody knows it? thanks in advance!:eh::eh::eh:[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:03

[ 9 queries - 0.280 second ]
Privacy Policy