• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

Pages: 123455

[b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

icecream_lover18
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

uhm..,can i know where to paste this? i'm just a newbie =|
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

[b].thanks for shariing.. :) :thumbsup: [/b]
ernieminer
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice..its so cool??thnx for sharng
yahyiiih
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahmm...where r we going to paste the code?
Mesphere
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Where are gonna paste it~? :paranoid:
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wow! So cool!
raniel32
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]where should i paste it???[/b][u][/u]
krizza112005
» n00b
1969-12-31

san to ipapasste?
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sounds interesting.. im gonna try this one.. thanks for sharing! :)
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

where will we place it.... haiyz....
jovz0597
» n00b
1969-12-31

save as .htm lang siguro yan hehehe
hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow...nice!!! tnx for sharing! :thumbsup:
tikangzkee
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i use this? do i need external js?
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=purple] [quote]san to ipapasste?[/quote] Please use ENGLISH next time! @topic/// +thanks for sharing!+ +nice add-ons!+ [/color][/align]
arianee
» n00b
1969-12-31

wer shud i place this code???
klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

where? where? should we paste the [b]CODES?[/b] :question::question::question::question::question:

Last edited by klhengcleng_xoxo101 (2008-05-29 02:45:04)

iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]wow! tnx for shawiin it! :D[/b][/align]
klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmm. [b]problem dude ![/b] where should i put d code ? :( [url]profiles.friendster.com/clairemarii[/url]

Last edited by klhengcleng_xoxo101 (2008-04-02 03:17:41)

Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: Nice one.
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is there a preview? =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:02

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy