• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

Pages: 112345

[b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

:Dwow. soo nice coz i love mechas.=)
mei_enzeru
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

want a preview? click my profile heheh! [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/asakanalang[/url]
rapsalonga
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks For sharing.. i love to chat with alice
zenlaws02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mei_enzeru]want a preview? click my profile heheh! http://profiles.friendster.com/asakanalang[/quote] :arrow: haha! i stand corrected.. so how did you do it?? =| :question:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think this codes is for HTML, nice thx for sharing :o
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thank's for sharing.! =)
zenlaws02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: this ones working for overlays. just put it below the body tag. =) :thumbsup: also works in crossovers: [quote=mei_enzeru]want a preview? click my profile heheh! http://profiles.friendster.com/asakanalang[/quote]
emosher_28
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice add-ons!! =)i like it..:exclaim:
emosher_28
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like it.. tnx for the codes!!
emosher_28
» n00b
1969-12-31

it really works!!
clykie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mmmhhhfffff sir, wer wud i put these codes???? on my js extension??? feed bak...
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

coolllllsss thanks 4 sharing...
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice repu 4 u...................
lubakimaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

code not working for me..
Prilouch
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm..... this is for js? :smoke: Is it possible to make this work for css? :ninja:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Nice one, dat's cool. :thumbsup:[/b]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]PASTE THE CODE IN MEDIABOX GUYS..[/b] anyway, thx for sharing:) lurb thiss.[/align]
mythily08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wew! dis is cool.. tnks for sharing =]
Prilouch
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=x.XpandANimoriEX.x]PASTE THE CODE IN MEDIABOX GUYS.. anyway, thx for sharing:) lurb thiss.[/quote] It erased all the contents of my media box..... Are you sure it was suppose to be there?:retard:
bobertpedralba
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahaha.. havent u heard? fs is filtering the codes
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:32

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy