• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

Pages: 12345

[b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

WER TO POST:clock:
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

nice... love it... tnx... :thumbsup:
czrlucifer
» n00b
1969-12-31

Please need help.. i don't know where to paste it..:(:(:(
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yahh..... wer to paste it dude??? plz put preview ...... :angry:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=Orange]Thanks For Sharing....Luv It So Much[/color]
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool!tnx!=) but wer to put?? btw, does A.L.I.C.E. only speak english??

Last edited by chicki (2008-05-10 06:54:50)

crazy4y0u
» n00b
1969-12-31

Where should this be placed?
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I used this in my Ichigo Overlay.
bloodyprinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:disgust: its not working.. :( help,help..
cruel24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]C:o:oL Sooooo Nice![/b][/align]
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]i can't get what is this for.[/i] :D
ric25
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow nice
zenlaws02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahaha! you know what?? :idea: i think the [b]thread starter[/b] have his own forum and is busy managing his own sight. maybe he went here to promote his forum. dont you think? :eh: [have you seen it? their is a link of the sight.] maybe he intentionally, made the lacking information for us to check it out? i dunno.. just my opinion. haha! :) anyway. regarding the topic.. ITS COOL!! yeyaw! =)

Last edited by zenlaws02 (2008-05-23 04:53:17)

RoadRockeR19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

coool thats great tnx for sharing
chokowako_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

ya i gues so!! that thread starter is so buzy!!!:P
kAyE_LeN
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx,..dat code is nice...=):thumbsup:
tweakerrhenz
» n00b
1969-12-31

any1 tell me where to paster these codes should i paste it in .js?
katicatz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ummm...wer shud i paste it?want to try it eh...hmmm...will it work on a css profile? :question:
zenlaws02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I think the code is for overlay.. :arrow: i tried it on my CSS and nothing happened. And by the looks of it..the codes are definitely for Overlay..=| and..if you happened to use [b]overlay layouts[/b] its probably be pasted below the "</body> tag".. ..since most of my add-ons are pasted below there and your layout might be ruined if you place it some place else.. :eh: hope that helps!! =)

Last edited by zenlaws02 (2008-05-28 22:23:48)

zenlaws02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=chokowako_08]ya i gues so!! that thread starter is so buzy!!!:P[/quote] ..ahaha! you can say that again.. :D i'm kinda glad my theory make sense to you. hahaha! :lol:

Last edited by zenlaws02 (2008-05-28 22:48:46)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hellow Guys ?You can Chat with A.L.I.C.E You can talk to her with anything..And hey The Good Thing is SHE IS A ROBOT and she never goes OFFLINE If you just want your profile to be amusing without

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:52

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy