• ARCHIVES 
  • » haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

Pages: 12345678..8

haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

imedited
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time when i first kissed her lips and she kissed back to me :D its heaven and untill now i always feel her lips... :( i wil never forget the way she walk, the way she talk and everything about her.. but the worst is she will never be mine again T_T :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: that is my midnight hobbies, thinking of our past... (while surfing the net?) lol :D ~imizUhoney~
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

watch a scary dvd movie,, eat some snacks..
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

*watching tv (south park, drawn together, shorties watching shotries, etc..) *listening to radio
blueberry13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

eat snacks.. wahahaha xD lol
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

watch filipino dvd's :crybaby: coz we dont have tfc and i really miss filipino shows :crybaby: and eat icecream :D
pain inside my heart
» n00b
1969-12-31

eat junkfood,chat
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]watchin some filipino shows, cuz we do have tfc && gmapinoytv! weee.. jst prolly chillin && eatin some midnyt snax.[/b]
jenzterrific
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=-wOoxOo-]watch a scary dvd movie,, eat some snacks..[/quote] hahaha.. nice one! yah... u'll completely forget about that girl... :lol: gudluck to u though :O :O
aishly
» FTalker
1969-12-31

posting & chat
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

exploring in the net and text with my friends heheh.. if they are still awake. =)
agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ma hobby at midnight watching dvd or playin game online :D :D
emO-rOck-AngEL
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]+ watch dvd movies.. surf the net.. text my friends.. :D [/b]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]computer mode as always...[/b] :wallbash:
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[u]Mine :[/u] :arrow: Eat ( Mid-night snacks ) :arrow: Posting hir :arrow: chatting :P w/ Fwens :arrow: Playing Audition b4 going to Dreamland :lol: :arrow: Listening 2 Good Music ( Like Love songs :wow: )
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm watch tv :)
やる
» n00b
1969-12-31

hanging out with my friend, going at cafe shop, stayin at friend's house, i dont actually stay at home, i get easily bored
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

what else??..there are 3 things i do.. :arrow: chat on ftalk :arrow: edit profile :arrow: EAT!! :eh: :eh:
~LoiPop_black~
» n00b
1969-12-31

watch tv and dvd :D :thumbsup:
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

chat n listening classic songs..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:53

[ 13 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy