• ARCHIVES 
  • » haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

Pages: 1..12345678

haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

mid night of course do my home works :)
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

midnight...midnight.. i always watch games uplate live.. i jus luv the host..:)
Carnage1
» n00b
1969-12-31

surfing the net or maybe read some stuffs :eh:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

have midnight snacks and watch horror movies or go *a**u**a*i** while watching some p**n. haha. im jowkng, well. go net surfing and iritate my ol friends or go texting and wake up all of my friends haha
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^Lol. its obvious. in ur post. Others may find it out too.. Topic: snacks, watchin movies and texting[/b]
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

HAHHA :3 me? eating sweets and also reminiscing of the past. o'yeah.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Sleeping of cors. :) [/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-12-20 22:08:17)

CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chat and listening music . . . =D =D
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

either watch tv, play dancedancerevolution(i'm not really that good shhh... ), or play wii :D
Erincks
» n00b
1969-12-31

...ok nmn :)d2 saya cguro love=) yahh poh:lol: :cool:bye bye poh Erincks_23_30@yahoo.com;] ...comm3nt ko poe:O
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Also browse d net. :) [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chat and eat my snacks hahaha
checkered02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Chatting with friends, texting and watching T.V.
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Watching TV and chit-chatting~
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ftalking and listening to music
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Soundtripping :) txting. Eating. Watching MYX. Sometimes I'm OL pa then. PSP :D:D
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

texting, music player turned on so loud on my phone with the maximum volume. eating! haha.
Aegyo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Textinggg XDDD
ken17
» n00b
1969-12-31

watching movies..
adrienneson
» FTalker
1969-12-31

watching TV or DVD... eat.. draw... or happy thoughts :lala:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:00

[ 9 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy