• ARCHIVES 
  • » haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

Pages: 1..12345678

haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

sleepin of course
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

hmmm... eating!!! im the 101th poster!!
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sometimes...chitchat, watching dvd's with snack! or music trip!
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][align=center]hanging awt w/ my friends & internet yeah babie![/align][/i]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: surfing the next till my eyelid drop. :lol:
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: reading scary books :arrow: txtin with my txtm8 :arrow: chatting :arrow: and thae best of all [b]eating[/b]

Last edited by whatwendz (2008-07-25 00:03:56)

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: net :arrow: tv trip :arrow: ipod trip :arrow: fuds trip! :lol::lol::lol: [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/Untitled-2.gif[/img]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

listen to my cds over and over again :lol:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: surf the net till i'm dizzy. :arrow: listen to my mp3 player :arrow: pray before sleeping :thumbsup:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I surf the net or eat. Or sometimes I sleep early so I don't stay up that late.
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

sleep to the maxxx!!! :D
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

having dreams :thumbsup:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Using teh pc ofcourse. Nothing else, YEH. XD
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

chat .... with ... :D:D:D:D boys :D:D:D:D
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

eat.. hehe. or watch adult swim in cartoon network.. they have really good shows but i'm always too sleepy to watch them :D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

eating, texting, sound trippings and net! =)
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

playing my favorite MMORPG game.. Dark RO Force server ragnarok.. and forums.
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

NO.1 is sleeping,off course... but NO.2 is...eat fried rice while texting!
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

sleep, sleep & sleep! :thumbsup:
modern_kealotz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

watching midnyt shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:54

[ 9 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy