• ARCHIVES 
  • » haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

Pages: 1..12345678

haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

Laptoping. Then Plurking, Fb-ing && Ftalk-ing.
dodette
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

Stalking on FB, Updating my Ftalk, reblogging -- totally! Internet surfing :eh2:
drrraddict14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

stay online on facebook while playing idate. xDD
jemoscreamo14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

playing online games and sometimes watching horror movies. :d
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:06

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy