• ARCHIVES 
  • » haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

Pages: 1..123456788

haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

jeefu
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

sleep.. :thumbsup:
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

eating, watching, texting and net surfing... =)
gayle_chr12
» n00b
1969-12-31

surf the net!!!!=D
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

watch horror movies and eat snacks...! [img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/marjanpatrick/requests/signatures/shinaske.gif[/img] (marjanpatrick) thanks for my siggy.!
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

reading magazines, books.. that will make me sleepy.. :thumbsup:
hpalvin
» n00b
1969-12-31

Watch series-collection of my favorite shows :lol: [img]http://h1.ripway.com/embassy/Friendster-Logo.png[/img]

Last edited by hpalvin (2008-04-24 13:29:30)

andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

clubbing with my friends:D
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

texting and think think think until fell asleep. ;)
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Watching P.haha.Joke. Eating =):thumbsup:[/i]

Last edited by trustmeilie (2008-04-28 08:19:20)

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

eat some snacks.. watch tv.. surf the net.. think...
vampknight08
» n00b
1969-12-31

Our house is just meters away from a cemetery..mostly if im not still sleeping at 12:00 my friends and i will go there and do ghost haunting exercises..it's quite scary but im into it..
fu_starmagic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: chat :arrow: sleeping :arrow: eat :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thinking about him sleeping of course ahehe :P
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Err, thinking about...sentimental stuff lolz. Net surfing. Reading? Haha.
xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

reading, and sometimes, watching tv.. ;)
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

going to the computer midnight snack do my homework! read.
ajhay12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=blue]lying in bed,texting.. LOL..:)[/color][/align]
mae_mae51292
» FTalker
1969-12-31

texting...the best!:)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Net surfing, and Friendster during midnight!!!
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Midnight Snacking the best![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » haizt its already 01:10 in the morning here in phils. but i cant sleep, everytime i closed my eyes i see here face and i cant erase all of her memories in my mind!! =| i'll never forget that time wh

Pages: 1..123456788

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:55

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy