• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

vengeful_witch
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

Haven't been into smoking and drugs =)
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

:D I only smoke.. not to drugs.. i dont want to destroy myself.. altough smoking can destroy too.. but i can stop smoking.. maybe if i have a wife i will stop smoking..
mikeljon02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i tried but i donyt lyk it
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i dnt smoke & i dnt tke drugs....[/b]:ninja::ninja:
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll [b]never[/b] do both of them :)
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]Since I have asthama, I would never want to try smoking. I don't want to kill myself. LOL. And about drugs? I think my hyperactive-ness is enough. XD[/color]
MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I tried smoking a cigarette once and it was horrible, i inhaled it and it felt like it scratched my throat. :wallbash: [quote]There are cooler ways to DIE![/quote]
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

IM not :arrow: [b]Smoking,, drugging,, drinking alcohol...[/b] [spoiler][align=center]It can be cause some damage for ur body[/align][/spoiler]
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no!!! never!!! :D
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i do smoke, but drugs?? not til i die first.. no plan of taking it. hahaha
wondering_ed
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Weee... hehe. Thats a big no no for me you know. My brothers do smoke but not me. At school, I rather have a fight than let those bad influencing friends rule over me. Besides its strictly prohibited in my religion. Am not saying that am not gonna forever. its just am doing my best to avoid it. Who knows what would happen tommorrow. Maybe the next thing we knew were already doing it. so lets do things like (Magsalita ng tapus) because we never know what might happen next,
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think those are things ill never learn to do. i dont even drink alcohol. :D
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Cryogenix]i smoke both cigarettes and marijuana... i do admit i am addicted to cigarettes and recently i had just started to feel the bad consequences (FYI i was well aware of whats to happen) before i got into the "YOSI" thing, i was only an occasional smoker (only smoking at special occasions, parties, and such). but i got addicted only when i worked as a IT tech support ojt student at some call center... and the result, uber pressure from all the agents smoking to relieve stress at work... and in the long run, i myself enjoyed chit chats with them while smoking.... and as for marijuana, well im still just occasional on this. a puff or two just sets you in the right mood to relax and unwind a bit... and i've only been into a few hand counted sessions... i am not planning to let this ruin my life lol... there ya go... my two cents worth...[/quote] bro you proally like the song mottaka. =D
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i smoke only if im in a drinking session with my friends but smoking as a vices..nah! drugs?? lol! never!=)
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have tried smoking once but not the whole cigar.. just a part of it and just for fun. but i have never tried taking drugs.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I am a smoker, about a pack a day (that was before), but now, I was able to minimize it to be 10 sticks per day only. As for drugs, nope, I haven't tried it, and I will not.
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I tried smoking once in front of my mom..:D..it really horrible.. drug? NO!
hellyeah28
» n00b
1969-12-31

I quit smoking a year ago.. its hard but if you are willing then you can.. hmm and in a party ive tried Marijuana they call it spice brownie they mixed the weeds with the brownie .. it was my first time and i will never try it again! friggin blew my top.. you are high while you are drunk Worst day ever! shit!
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

smoke no! i say yes to [b]DRUGS[/b]

Last edited by tristanPS3 (2008-11-15 11:43:46)

dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i don't smoke nor take drugs.. but i do drink.. occassionally.. i wanna try smoking.. but im afraid i'll get hooked and be addicted.. so im not trying it.. PREVENTION is better then CURE.. hahaa
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:37

[ 13 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy