• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

modern_kealotz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

i've never try to take drugs... but.... i smoke when there so many pressures... and when i'm depressed
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

i haven't tried both... my head aches when i smell the smoke of cigarettes. =)
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Smoke[/b]:Nope [b]Drugs[/b]:Never!!! @[b]Drinking[/b]:Yes for me if it's wine because it's healthy for my heart. =33
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm still a smoker. I used to do drugs, but I've been drug-free for more than 4 years. :thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

smoke? never did that and never will. drink? you mean drunk? :lol: once.and i totally hate the feeling afterwards. :disgust:
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

weeee... i, honestly,, even though i am 10 years old ryt now, i do drink beer and wine. :P especially the red horse :wow: yummy, but only when our aunties and parents do allow us(me and my cousins) to dink.. :p iam the youngest to all of us. @topic i do don't want to try smoking because maybe my teeth will be [b][u]damaged[/u][/b] haha,, and trying drugs?? eww,, it is better to be computer addict than a drug addict
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no. it can cause trouble to my family. its a big problem for them if i tried one of those. :eh: but i drink. ;)

Last edited by ends..in..deatH (2008-08-18 04:48:21)

emo_boy03
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow:i'm sorry but i never drink liquor ,..smoke and even take drugs,..it's disgusting!!! :puke:
abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i trid smoking once...but after that .. i hated smoke... :mad: . . it taste awful.. and drugs i never tried it..and i don't really plan on .. :D
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

of course no.. i don't want to waste my life.. and i want to enjoy my life time..
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i never tasted drugs in my entire life ( the addicting and bad kind, ya know what i mean) but yes I do smoke but only after meals, i drink occasionally, meaning if there is an occasion :wow:
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][color=#FF99cc]honestly? well at my age, believe it or not ,I've never tried smoking. Haven't seen drugs yet, (don't know how it looks like).[/b][/color]

Last edited by maritagueco (2008-08-21 11:56:30)

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i smoke occasionally (party, birthday, reunion etc.) drugs?! i aint doing that! =)
haizek_ako_22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no . i dont hav vices .. hihi .. its bad in our health .. hahaha ..
devika
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't smoke or drug.. that's really bad for our body..
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

NEVER. &i dont plan on smoking anytime soon, either. i only take my own prescriptioned drugs. sometimes i drink... but i use good judgement.
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]it's better to try it early than to try it later, well my experience is [i]I'm not making myself clean here yes being a band member is sex drugs and rock and roll, but that music life, it revolves on that on my experience..i just don't want to be a hypocrite..[/i] Well going with my story theres an older guy in our place who always rants on us and judging us because we took drugs on a very young age, but we've just ignored him.. then I went to the Mid east for 2 and a half years and later came back at my old place.. and what did i saw??? this man who always mock us and insult us now at the age of 45 is now taking Drugs... talk about fate, [/b] [b]Well the point is it doesn't hurt if you tried it, it's the experience that counts and how would you control of the habits[/b] [b]Remember You control your life not your Habits :paranoid: [/b]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

honestly I haven't try any of those. bec. I hate choking. :)It looks and sounds irritating.
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

never in my life^^ promise :D
riana21.punkemorock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff69b4] nope i'm too young 4 that.... [/color][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:27

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy