• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

parfait
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

=) i've never tried to smoke, take drugs nor drunk i'll never do that nor to try it =)
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

i smoke sometimes ^^ i looove dj mix
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]i don't smoke & i don't take drugs. but i wanna try. joke! :lol: i'm a good girl you know. :eh:[/i]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

=|Once you got into it.... Ii will be hard for you to get out...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i dont smoke...and i dont take drugs.. i drink occasionally :lol:
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hell no! I don't... and I don't... [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/28.gif[/img]
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

never.. i dont smoke...and i dont take drugs.. im not lying.. i mean it.. =)
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]To be honest, last school year [when i was in 2nd year hs], i drink. But, there's no big deal with that. I can control it, it's very easy. I was just carried off by my peers. :redface:[/i]
crazher000
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm NoT uSiNG [b]CiggArettEs[/b], Taking [b]DrUgs[/b], DrinKiNg [b]ALcoHoL[/b], coz' I'm too [b]yoUnG[/b] to Do thiS!!! oKAY!!! :thumbsup:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I don't. I don't. I will. lol :lol:
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i was smoking before but i already quit smokin' for almost a yr and a half.... clean living now hehe!
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][b][align=center]hell nope & im wont even try it it will only ruin my life[/align][/b][/i]
astred
» n00b
1969-12-31

of course not!. hhaha. lol. my parents will kill me if i do that. maybe drinking!
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]To be honest , No . No , I don't . :)[/b]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I don't smoke either drugs, I hate smoke specially the smell and I've not yet seen drugs yet lol
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I haven't tried smoking nor taking drugs. dude, I'm a good girl. :lol:
iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

smoking? i've tried once.. and i really [b]HATE it [/b] ill nver do that again !! drinking alcoholic beverage is fine .. but i dont like it its soo bitter.. i just like champagne !! and wine !! its healthy if you only had enough.. you know.. [quote][i]"masama ang sobra-sobra"[/i][/quote] even my mother drinks.. drugs !!? NO !! over my dead body !! remember the qoute.. [quote][i]"curiosity kills the cat"[/i][/quote] its from the story the downhill castle.. the primary character died because of curiosity =)
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I smoke on a regular basis. i tried quitting but i started to smoke again because of a recent heartache lulllzzzz Right now, I have no plans on quitting... I don't take drugs and guess what? I'm allergic to ANY alcoholic beverage. One sip - I get red and hot. 2 to 4 Sips - somewhat itchy. 4 or more sips - really really itchy, red, hot , strong pulse rate, fast respiratory rate etc.. That's whyyyyyyyy , I don't drink outside (in bars or with different people). I only drink privately with my close friends -- so then even if i turn red and get really itchy at least they already know my condition and they're not bothered.
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i've tried this before and i have lots of regret... but for 2 years now i haven't take drugs or smoke but still drink occasionally...
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i tried smoking wen i was in yr 7..bt ddnt like it as well nd neva do it agen...nd drugs?ive neva tried one..nd neva wanted to try it..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:43

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy