• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

roshwill
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

i am into smoking. i never tried to quit because i know i cant. it feels good after you eat, if i am mad at someone, i dont mind him i smoke. but, i am not taking highly effective drugs like mary jane or anything. =|
edelaine
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

i dont smoke or take drugs neither. but actually im a second hand smoker. only when im with the friends of my ex-boyfriend. all of them smoke while we're in this tiny nipa hut. the smoke of the cigarette runs all over the place. it disgusts me!! like eewww! i never liked the smell. but yes. i do drink at the age of 14 :D monthly or weekly. i think?
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i actually hate the smell of cigarette smoke! :disgust: :wallbash: [spoiler]im already addicted to internet =D[/spoiler] and i will definitely not take drugs.. :disgust:

Last edited by _`eVoL`_ (2008-08-31 09:17:31)

Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i smoke both cigarettes and marijuana... i do admit i am addicted to cigarettes and recently i had just started to feel the bad consequences (FYI i was well aware of whats to happen) before i got into the "YOSI" thing, i was only an occasional smoker (only smoking at special occasions, parties, and such). but i got addicted only when i worked as a IT tech support ojt student at some call center... and the result, uber pressure from all the agents smoking to relieve stress at work... and in the long run, i myself enjoyed chit chats with them while smoking.... and as for marijuana, well im still just occasional on this. a puff or two just sets you in the right mood to relax and unwind a bit... and i've only been into a few hand counted sessions... i am not planning to let this ruin my life lol... there ya go... my two cents worth...
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I don't smoke, never tried smoking, never thought of trying. Same for drugs.
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]guys...can any one teach me how to drink a beer and sip a marijuana..coz people love it..!!!can i can i??:crybaby:[/b]
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope....i never tried it....
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=right]i did try to smoke=( but its just because of the influence of my friends i thought it was normal as i can see them doing it plus my father do smoke too err.. but they dont know that i smoke as for the drug issue naah.. never think to do such foolishness:P i do have friends using it. but as a good friend i advice them to quit doing those stuff coz right now that im older and more mature i know much much more about this things what they can cause in our body maybe not right now but sooner or later u'll regret it so.. ill advice every member to Stop Smoking and Doing Some Drugs [b]Cigarette Smoking is Dangerous To Your Health Drugs Can Cause Permanent Damage in ur Brain[/b] [/align]
edelaine
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=zachiru]guys...can any one teach me how to drink a beer and sip a marijuana..coz people love it..!!!can i can i??[/quote] i dont wanna be bad influence to you. sorry.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dont smoke. and i dont do drugs. shameful.. my dad's a policeman then his own daughter is doing drugs? LOL. :wasted: anyways, i tried smoking before. and it was even my dad who told me to try it. PFFT. yes. because i was so stubborn and i kept on asking him whats it like to smoke. so.. he told me "you wanna know? light one. go on.. sweetie." =D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hhmm .. i never tried both of it :P
impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I do smoke...but I never take drugs..
e_r_i_c040
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no.. but trying with my classmate but too little bit only ^^ im not taking a drugs im not that...
DODZTAH
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im not taking drugs and im not smoking =) . live long :D
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me???im not taking cigarrete and drugs
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

NONE of the above :D
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont smoke... and i dont take drugs... *good girl....gone bad.. haha ! :)
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..I[b] never [/b]and [b]dont[/b] want to try to smoke and take drugs.. There are many interesting things to do in life than this If I were u i will not try this..:D
wigs
» n00b
1969-12-31

im not taking any drugs :D but i smoke.. waahhah my mom said that drink alcohol but dont taste the drugs :D
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i've never tried 2 smoke or taking drugs becoz i know those are bad in our health, & in our earth
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:15

[ 11 queries - 0.079 second ]
Privacy Policy