• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

Keep sharing about your secrets [b]FriendsterTalk Members[/b] :cool: I Love You All! :wow:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

[b]i never tried it..coz my cousin would kill me if he finds out that i wouldve been smoking! maybe ill try when i get to my lagal age!![/b] :eh: :eh: :eh:
' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Ampotpot![/b] Mizz qu na keio! =)
pain inside my heart
» n00b
1969-12-31

im smoker b4 but now i stop
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i dont smoke and i dont take drugs... but i drink alcohol .. occasionally lolengs... =D :wallbash:
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ive tried smoking like twice when i was in my freshman year the first time we were just curious how it tasted then we tried.. i was a kid then, i thought it was 'cool' , the taste didnt even bother me.. then second time we were trying to let the smoke out of our nose (it hurt), doing the 'shotgun' ,its what they call it when you pass the smoke to someone else's mouth yadda yadda yadda, after trying that couple of times, it tasted like shit , and smelled like shit .. i didnt like it at all!!!! ive gargled my mouth about million times :lol: and its still there! you know what im saying? then i chewed tissue paper.. guess what happened?? it didnt smell like it used to.. =D
jenzterrific
» n00b
1969-12-31

i did tried smoking.. we had a store before and i seem to like the menthol aroma of the cigarette.. and i tried one.. i was acting like a kontra-bida in a tele serye.. and my mom saw me.. she kinda did to me the child-abuse thing.. u know wat i mean... :wasted: but no bigy! :D wat i did was wrong anyway.. i deserve every pain i had that time... =) i can do it again if i want to.. but nah! i dont want God to take half my life in doing so.. and about drugs... God no!! plzzz... i pray, NO!!!!!! i wish not in my entire lifetime... but we cannot tell.. but plzz no!!! :o wat u do today.. ur old age will pay.. :midfinger:
jenzterrific
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: Upto now, im still thinking of smoking. I mean I want to try it. lolness. just try but i dont want myself being addicted to it. upto now i still haven't tried :lol: drugs? no. not yet? :lol: i don't have any intention of having it. My dad once said: [quote]Mag-inom ka na. wag lang sigarilyo at drugs.[/quote] "Drink alcohol than smoke or take drugs" and yes, he allows me to drink. he was even the one who taught me (us, me and my cousins, along with my other uncles) :lol: to drink when i think i was in grade 6 that time?? For them, it's ok that we drink alcoholic beverages than do drugs and smoke. :thumbsup:[/quote] well.. u know wat... his a good that.. =)
agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm smoke but i dont take drugs... :) :) n sometimes im drink alcohol :D :thumbsup:
Ariella27_18
» n00b
1969-12-31

no smoking is dangerous 2 our health
' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whoaw! whoaw! is that really you [b]ariella?[/b] ahihi! Peace! :wow: :wow:
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I smoke cigarettes, heavily :( but I'd like to quit. I don't do drugs anymore, nor do I drink alcohol, but I used to smoke weed, sniff cocaine (heavily, at many times), pop pills, basically I've done it all...except I never tried heroine (thankfully). I've been completely clean of drugs and alcohol for about 3 years. =) And very happily clean.
jonah_blu
» n00b
1969-12-31

no no.. i don't...
augjry
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah, i smoke :smoke: should we also tell wat cigarettes do we smoke .. ? :lol:
sugarraimz020
» n00b
1969-12-31

prang gni2 ba? wht life. . . wid out luv??? :)
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i only drink...i tried smoking...doesn't do any good :cool:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i dont smoke and i dont do drugs.. but we drink u know occasionally ahehe :D
musicale
» n00b
1969-12-31

Honest Answer > i Do Drnking but Smoking & Taking Drugs? No way, Drinking Better =)
mherylicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#0088ff][b]♣--† ™ [img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img]-pRetty in bLue-[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img] ™ †--♣ ♥'-kEp'z Of fLowEr RangErz-'♥[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][color=#78c0ff]i used 2 smoke & drink b4 wen i was back in d' phil... =| haaayzzz..... [/color][/align] [align=center][color=#0088ff][b]™ [img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img]-mHeryLiciOus-[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img] ™[/b][/color][/align]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no i dont smoke and hell no for drugs ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]Please Be Honest! (Do You Smoke Or Taking Drugs?)[/i] [b]This Topic Is To Know You Better! :D [/b] Uhm, I've Never Try To Take a Smoke or Drugs? :midfinger: Eventhough My Class

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:26

[ 9 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy