• ARCHIVES 
  • » for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

Pages: 12345678..8

for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

im into tall handsome smart responsible loving and honest boys like my bf...haha :wow: :wow:
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

i lyk sum1 lyk my bf... handsome.. understanding.. really sweet.. makulet sbwa... givin up everyfin jz for me...ahhaha bnbgay sken lhat n kht n anong gs2 ko.. sum1 dat will cook food for me weneva i want.. doin everyfin for me... sum1 hu'll comfort me.. neat.. hehehe i think dats it..

Last edited by -zhweetilicious-xo- (2007-10-11 00:50:57)

dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmm simple, sweet and neat.. :wow:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]someone who's different, someone who can catch my eye (and heart?) someone INTERESTING[/b]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2007-10-10 15:54:13)

~azure flame~
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello guys...im a newbie here...xD now...onto the topic... i like a guy who's nice,caring,sweet,respectful and funny in some sorta ways...(yeah...i really like guys with a good sense of humor..xD),sincere,and most of all....clean...^__________^
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]Loving a person [b]doesn't need a criteria, [/b] 'coz once you love someone [b]you take the risk of accepting that person.[/b] You don't have to find an answer of why do you love that person. because everything changes,.. but if you accept that person fully, if he'd change in the middle of the relationship you'll not totally get hurt 'coz u accept him.. it's hard to do but nice to try because feels much if you let that person feel that you relly LOVE him without asking for anything in return. Then you an say "Wow, that's the real meaning of love. =) "[/quote] [u]well, that's my :lol: opinion..[/u]
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I like nice girl...uhm..I dunno I think atleast she's nice...hehe :D [/b]
sickHeart
» n00b
1969-12-31

has a sense of humor,he should be taller than me,understanding,fun to be with, respects me and my family,Always present&on the go :lol: and most of all...............RESPONSIBLE......... ;) AND im seeking for him..nyahahahaa
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

someone who is stylish... kinda like Avril... and outgoing, understanding...yup, that's important
ladychickz
» n00b
1969-12-31

* bad boy image * but a real lover by heart... :eh:
elmoshrek
» n00b
1969-12-31

loving!! caring!!! understanding!!! **ELMOSHREK**
faez
» n00b
1969-12-31

-fun to be with -caring -kind -loving :D LOL :wow:
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]smart, kind, lovable, caring but the thing I hate to him the most... drinking alcoholic drinks[/b]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yah... i dont like guyz drinking too much..
1bleed4u
» n00b
1969-12-31

a total opposite of me....
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im into guys who are fun to be with the ones that can make me laugh, athletic, sweet, kind, and is not afraid to show what he feels., ;)
faRaHcuTiE
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D Hmmm,,me?? now i'm fallin' in love...with a guy.... (of course!!!) well, [b]he is smart but full of humor, friendly, warm and the most important is he has the sweetest smile and face!!!![/b]so i think that kind of guy has made me blind with love!!! [b]he also has a sexy voice...[/b] awwwww!! ;) bubye
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i like the kinda of guy hu appears like a bad boy :lol: [i]ung mlakaz ang dting[/i] :eh: som1 hu seems like a snob @ first but wen i get to know him he's senstiv & sweet,, :cool: i dont look for total hotties.,id rather hav the 'boy-next-door' appeal :lol: & i fall 4 the artistc types =) ...(almst evrytym) dancers.,singers,band membrs.,painters...blah-blha., etc.,etc., :lol:

Last edited by sHy19 (2007-11-13 15:41:23)

taSHa cHeNTa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

guys dat cry 4 me ... dats so sweet ... i love u my teddy bear bear ... muah ....
mariejasmine
» n00b
1969-12-31

i always fall for chinito men.. so, i guess my guy should have chinky eyes.. waaa... next.. he should have a great sense of humor.. that way.. it won't be a boring relationship... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:35

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy