• ARCHIVES 
  • » for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

Pages: 12345678..8

for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

gracie fashonista
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

:arrow: i like simple boys but very attractive^^ :arrow: fun 2 b wid ^^ :arrow: sweet :arrow: caring :arrow: gentleman :arrow: understanding and i think ive found him .. luv u mark ^^
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

sweet kind honest understanding caring down to earth God fearing.. not too socialized?? appearance doesnt matter :)
jenny_1507
» n00b
1969-12-31

so simple.. honest..gentleman..and of course funny.. =)
sweetcel
» n00b
1969-12-31

-*sweetcel's ideal man*- -understanding -loving -caring -love wat i am -stick to one -2-3 years older than me -pwedeng matalino -pwedeng gwapo -pwedeng mag-apply..just add me chesten_mhe08@yahoo.com :wow: =) :lol: :thumbsup:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

as long as he understand me and believe me. :) :wow:
YuKiKo KwAn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]im funny....romantic....loving n caring...[/b]
ms.unprediktabLe015
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]i like guyz who are .sweet. .caring. .loving. .responsible. .loyal/honest. .god-fearing. [/align]
BaByPiNk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bad boy looking guys! but w/a sense of humor, sweet, honest and understanding. =)
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

shy type.. ragid.., im not kikay.. have sense of humor.. =D and many more....
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like gods fearing boy simple sense of humor and many more
xootwistedo6
» n00b
1969-12-31

best answer: cute . great sense of humor . talented . ------------------------------- ♥
xhaighie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] :arrow: [b][u] ;] not ugly :wow: charming :wow: cute/handsome (much better) :wow: sweet/romantic but cool party goer..(not always) :wow: game to everything :wow: can eat street foods :D :wow: taller than me atleast 5inches ahaha :wow: thoughtful,fun 2 be with... :wow: showy... its ok to me if wer getting "pda" i luv it ahaha"lantush"just not so pda like Fkissing in public duh! :doubt: :wow: last...computer literate :P :wow: [/b][/u][/align]
▪GE†▪LOS†▪
» Banned
1969-12-31

:arrow: Mabait :arrow: Sweet :arrow: Malambing :arrow: Understanding :arrow: funny :arrow: tangap nya ko! :arrow: luv u sheera !!!

Last edited by ▪GE†▪LOS†▪ (2008-02-20 22:02:41)

crest
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm..im into gals hu r smple yet elegant..beautful yet humble..has nyc sense of humor..hmmm bzta!!juz anyone hu can fix my broken heart..ahemm!hehe
kinch
» n00b
1969-12-31

i lyk guy's hus clever,understandng,sweet,funny,and had a sense of humor,talented,thougthful,hot,handsome,and a lil bit of silent,badass...
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like silent type of guyssss..but with sense of humor... i like guys who can get along with other people easily.. hu are humble, sensitive and thoughtful=)
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm into bad-boy looks & chinitos
♫aIkeE♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

those who are sincere..
xye2lir0h
» n00b
1969-12-31

not that Good-looking but Funny.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Guys with a good sense of humor are [b]<3[/b]. Lol.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:59

[ 9 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy