• ARCHIVES 
  • » for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

Pages: 1..12345678

for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

:arrow: cute :wow: :arrow: funny :D :arrow: god-fearing =) :arrow: neat :arrow: sweet :wow: :arrow: loyal :thumbsup: :arrow: gentle-man :arrow: naughty =D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

:arrow:[b][color=blue]simple[/b][/color] :arrow:[b][color=blue]naughty sometimes[/b][/color] :arrow:[b][color=blue]friendly[/b][/color] :arrow:[b][color=blue]approachable[/b][/color] :arrow:[b][color=blue]helpful[/b][/color] :arrow:[b][color=blue]not really Godly but can afford[/b][/color]
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like a gurl hu is simple caring.. responsible.. loving.. and most of all trustworthy and faithfull..=).. she is mine already..:lol:
hellyeah28
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: Simple :arrow: good attitude :arrow: Honest :arrow: thoughtful
jerine08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=purple]hmm..i'm into, :arrow: understanding :arrow: fun to be with :arrow: sense of humor :arrow: sweet and caring :arrow: a big turn on is HE CAN PLAY the GUITAR.. :thumbsup: =) :arrow: smart :arrow: light-skinned.!! i don't know why..? hihi.. :arrow: thoughtful :arrow: good cook.! especially if he can cook my fave food.! hihi.. [/color]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'm into... :arrow: simple :arrow: can accept who am i :arrow: has a sense of humor :arrow: sweet :arrow: cute/handsome (sometimes) :arrow: intelligent (sometimes)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]:arrow: Simple :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :arrow: Sweet :thumbsup: :arrow: Understanding :thumbsup: :arrow: Funny :thumbsup: :arrow: Intelligent :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :arrow: Matured :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :arrow: Good sense of humor :thumbsup: :arrow: Thoughtful :thumbsup: :arrow: Descent :thumbsup: :arrow: Pretty and Sexy :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: [/i][/b]
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Just someone who has patience, is responsible and knows how to trust. Where in the world could I find those traits in a guy? =| :lol:
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahm well i really don't have permanent characteristic of what kind of guy i like but as long as i am happy with him..it's great i often like: :arrow:pasaway :arrow:kind
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]neat, looks like a gud boi.. harmless and... fragrant. :D[/b]
hesgotmelovestoned
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like smart guys. i have no idea why. also, he has to be gentle and understanding too. =)
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a guy who is fully equipped with great hair and an immature sense of humor..
sub04
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]hmm.. clean, kind, cute, *maporma*, funny w/out trying too hard, understanding and SWEET. :) i also love those guys who walk past by me and i can smell their cologne. ;)[/i]

Last edited by sub04 (2008-12-26 11:25:43)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]shy type, mysterious guys, romantic, in short, like Edward Cullen[/b][/color]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

seems like most of the people here. go for Edward Cullen. well for me. i like his father Dr. Carlisle Cullen. =D smokin hoooot. :wow::thumbsup:
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dunno but maybe for them funny/joker and cute..hehehe
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

girls who have "chinita effect" who understands and listens to me. knows me well from the inside out no problems and hassles if im with her not rich - i got traumatized na eh :( simple - plain simple waa XD
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]not rich - i got traumatized na eh :([/quote] L:DL. really? sounds interesting.
rheamari90
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: simple :arrow: funny (at the right place) :arrow: non-smoker :arrow: honest :D
peachfuzz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

great sense of humor =| ...and responsible...and....kind.....and handsome =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:32

[ 9 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy