• ARCHIVES 
  • » for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

Pages: 112345678..8

for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

those who are.. sincere, loving, fun to be with, has a sense of humor, caring, understanding, loyal., humble, full of surprises, .. wahahahaa
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

i like gurls that can understanding me..:D
fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like sexy beautiful girls and understanding as well!
switserenade
» n00b
1969-12-31

GUD looking..LOL sincere...trust worthy..n loves me! and he must be a rock star!! LOL
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

of course beauty and brains..funny and understanding!=)
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

romantic :D
mr_what?
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm..girls who have a good heart, not maarte...and not "feeling"!!!=)
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like those who are tall...have stylish hair and nice eyes and smile:wow:...,,and those who are fun to be with,..thoughtful..,,understanding...not too possessive..sweet...,,smart....and loyal... :D:D:D
mae_mae51292
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like guys who have sense of humor, gentlemen, sweet, and knows how to sing and play the guitar...=) if he's cute...better!!!! lol
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a hot good looking intelligent honest loyal girl:wallbash:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jugitz]for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)[/quote] [b]me 2!.. haha! and also lovable and chinitos....[/b]
hakire
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center] kind, have a sense of humor, intelligent and cute =)[/align]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=mr_what?]hmm..girls who have a good heart, not maarte...and not "feeling"!!!=)[/quote] LOL! so straight forward...
natskie47
» n00b
1969-12-31

wel, for me, i lyk a person hu lyks me the way i am ;) and most especially hu's really different from everybody :eh:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yah i agree ^ i also like a guy who loves me juz the way i am..=)
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I Like Someone Who Knows The Meaning Of "responsibility"
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

intelligent, cute, funny, with sense of humor.....and a lot of things
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he should have a great sense of humor [i]yoko sa boring kausap[/i], it's not necessary to be good-looking *plastic* as long as he cares for his [b]hygiene[/b] [i]pare hygiene!!![/i]..simple but [b]ROCKS!!![/b]..
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm me? Chinito Taller than me has his own style =D
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

being a pessimistic sometimes :wallbash: straightforward a quiet person discreet " adventurous not a girly type of girl i like ragid style :D

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-05-24 03:32:10)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

Pages: 112345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:22

[ 10 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy