• ARCHIVES 
  • » for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

Pages: 1..12345678

for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

:arrow: handsome,works out & exercises,responsible,serious but funny..,is a hard worker.(job):eh:.....
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

[li]Cute[/li] [li]Very very kind :D[/li] [li]Funny[/li] [li]Thoughtful[/li] [li]Open-minded[/li] [li]Innocent[/li] [li]Not a player[/li] [li]Never had his first kiss ;) ([i]i want to experience my first kiss together with him[/i])[/li] [li]Asian Style lmao[/li] [li]Height = 175 +[/li] [li]Doesn't matter if hes thin or fat :thumbsup:[/li] I hope there is this type of guy in this world :wallbash:
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

-asian guys ;) lol or any type as long as he's cute =)
vanessa17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

smart loyal friendly..etc
Dtch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Just if she like [b]Scarlett Johansson[/b] !!
cutieblind08
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice, my sense of humor...
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I like guys who are just like me in some ways..
miserable_angel06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Shim Oo-Ma]• Cute • Very very kind :D • Funny • Thoughtful • Open-minded • Innocent • Not a player • Never had his first kiss ;) (i want to experience my first kiss together with him) • Asian Style lmao[/quote] same here!!
manikka.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I like a guy who's pretty much God-fearing, caring, can understand me in every situation and every time, tall, any skin tone, cute and handsome, sense of humor, open-minded, SMART and loyal. :]]
goldenchalupa
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=manikka.]I like a guy who's pretty much God-fearing, caring, can understand me in every situation and every time, tall, any skin tone, cute and handsome, sense of humor, open-minded, SMART and loyal. :]][/quote] Everything you just said is me plus more =D.....so that pretty much seals the deal...kiddin :lol: With women I have only have a few rules,they have to be a christian,and I get to do all the cooking and cleaning.
raph999
» n00b
1969-12-31

loyal GOD DAMN IT FUCKING 15 CHARACTERS PISSING ME OFF
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=raph999]GOD DAMN IT FUCKING 15 CHARACTERS PISSING ME OFF[/quote] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Hey, watch ur words, lmao. =D [/b][/font]
miserable_angel06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

anything haha lolx.. just kidding..
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

juz mature is enough 4 me.. :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Pretty and sexy. :o [/b][/font]
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmmm tough one i like those guys who are *cute *can protect mi *loves musik preferabli a musician? what yu think. :] *and off course whu will love mi and can stay for the rest of his life with mi [b].xoxo xwit.[/b]
kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wit dimples too, gentleman, understanding, kind, swit & thotful .. many to mention, in short, bein SiMPLE & xpresing hu he is .
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=raph999]GOD DAMN IT FUCKING 15 CHARACTERS PISSING ME OFF[/quote] just follow the rules man. [b]right im into mysterious look guy.[/b]
chia_cxi_le
» n00b
1969-12-31

understanding cute/handsome/charming loyal caring sporty etc... but i fall inlove... it those doesn't seem to matter anymore :D
khatrine17
» n00b
1969-12-31

cute - handsome - charming. understanding. caring. sweet. music lover. knows how to play guitar. smart.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:12

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy