• ARCHIVES 
  • » for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

Pages: 1..123456788

for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

dondon
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

Understanding... Have fear in God.. Cute... Fun to talk... :thumbsup:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

:arrow: some one i can trust. and most of all a happy heart.. =)
marcodgreat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ilke girls with much time spend for both of us... willing to give time to talk bout our differences.. share some secrets.. have sense of humor..
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I want a boy hu is Sweet, <3 Kind, Good, Romantic Fun to be with, Have a sense of humor, Understanding, Always der 4 me if need him
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

smart,,funny,,has good sense of humor,,gentleman!!=)
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] ♥ Has a good sense of humor..hahaha ♥ Cute. ♥ God-fearing ♥ Understanding ♥ Helpful ♥ Loving && Caring.. [/color][/align]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

a verii long patient guy singkit tall tan and handsome undertanding sweet lovable respectful guy
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

simple guyz serious and quiet type yet not boring to be with.
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

simple girl.. practical.. cute... di maarte at di plastik un lang..!!. simple lang diba!
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

me?!. hmm.. god-fearing romantic?!.(not so sure!) honest understanding
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

`I prefer those who could protect me and accepts me as who I am.. Someone who doesn't want me to change for him.. :)
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im into: cute handsome smart respectful funny easy 2 be with :lol:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

boys who are : :arrow: intelligent :arrow: athletic n tall :arrow: caring.. :wow: :arrow: have a good sense of humor!
reehna2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: great Sense of Humor :arrow: Fine in studies :arrow: "Makulet"
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm...me?? well.., i just like guys who [b]make me laugh, intelligent.., and well, just like guys who i feel comfortable with[/b] that's just it!! :lol:
chopstick
» FTalker
1969-12-31

guys who r: :arrow: funny :eh: :arrow: undersatanding :thumbsup: :arrow: sweeet :thumbsup: :arrow: cute :D looks do matters..but of course the inside matters the most.. :eh: :arrow: knows how to cook hehe.. :cake: i kinda lyk this topic.. im slightly blushing :redface: while typing :lol:

Last edited by chopstick (2008-09-13 07:58:46)

Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm mostly attracted to: [b]bad boys[/b] i don't know why and how but I just notice it suddenly :/ but bad boys is gud lovers too. Mostly, when they become sweet. :redface: haha!! but i also like funny guys.. :D
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mm i want him.... i just love him the way he is..
japorean.fandom
» n00b
1969-12-31

^understanding. GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR!the best .. i'm not into guys who waits for me to be the first to talk.ugh. that's so irritating . gentleman.know how to dress properly.the-oh-so-sweet. of course know how to take care of himself ^how can he take care of me wen he even don't take care of hisself ryt? :)) and lastly talented!!

Last edited by japorean.fandom (2008-11-13 09:34:58)

Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Athletic :arrow: Kind :arrow: Gentleman :arrow: Understanding :arrow: Handsome or Cute :arrow: Sweet :arrow: Thoughtful :arrow: Quiet :arrow: Smart :arrow: Brave :arrow: Determined :arrow: Loyal :arrow: Honest
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for me, i like guyz who are understanding, not nerd,fun to be with, have a sense of humor, cute, athletic and inteligent! :)

Pages: 1..123456788

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:34

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy