• ARCHIVES 
  • » aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

Pages: 123456789..9

aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

empoy
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

^ I'm looking' for new update, checking my inbox and bullitin, and diggin' another profiles. Edit: In your part you can open your friendster everyday but on my part is opposite hehehe :lol:

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-09-29 05:53:33)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

the stuff you put... the tricks ftalk makes i think.. other profiles... :D :thumbsup:
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=empoy]aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:[/quote] haha... me too... before i dont know why i open my friendster everyday (and even making it my homepage).. but now, i love friendster because of friendstertalk's tweaks for friendster :eh:
やる
» n00b
1969-12-31

friends, group forums, fan profile and aside from that you can share ideas what you want to share in the world friendster is popular site for messaging connectivity and one good thing is friendster is keepin' n' keepin' forward due to updates oh! then actually i like fs because webtricks can apply to it! ;)
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: viewig profiles, making friends, checking for comments. . . =)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nothing so special, only it's better organized than other sites.
haizek_ako_22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..me, im just having fun.. ^^
~Abie~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^TESTIMONIALS/COmments.. hihi... ...well it makes my happy... complements?? haha..lol
acel_lanzs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=right][color=#FF0066][b]may its bcoz of those nice fun stuff we put in friendster...[/b] :D [/color][/align] [align=right][color=#FF0066][b]but if i were to ask im checkin out my friendster all the tme because thats the only site i can say mine!! :D [/b]:disgust: [/color][/align] [align=right][color=#FF0066][b]and also because oneway of enhancing out skills in designing.. well i guess so :disgust: [/b] :thumbsup:[/color] [/align]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]may its bcoz of those nice fun stuff we put in friendster... but if i were to ask im checkin out my friendster all the tme because thats the only site i can say mine!! and also because oneway of enhancing out skills in designing.. well i guess so[/quote] :wow: :wow: yeah i think in it we can say whatever we want to whoever we want too..also its my daily habbit to sneak in to my bf's friendster to checked out if his xgf is still bugging him.. :paranoid: :paranoid: <<im a bit like these..haha
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i really dont know why. Because I will know if someone sent me a comment or a message in fs thru email alerts.. I go to friendster then directly on ftalk.. always like that.
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Nothing so special, only it's better organized than other sites.[/quote] Agree :penguin:
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

The Updates, it makes me crazy to find another codes to tweak my profile when they updates their database!!! :lol: Its so chalanging u know and it makes me more interesting:D :lol:

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2007-10-06 01:08:06)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

multiply is organized to .. and i love their journals too bad i stick on friendster first till theres no more update code :thumbsup:

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-10-06 01:51:37)

friendsterADIK
» n00b
1969-12-31

friendster..hmm.. coz its fun ^__^ :lol: but...i wish there was a n easier way to improve my page u know..just pasting stuff directly like before =| the new updates are to0 confusing for me..*phew* :penguin:
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you can meet new friends and also those people you didnt see for so long!
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the updates are interesting . . . we're learning . . .how to be patient at least. How boring would it be if there were no updates! The better if they update every minute!!! Tha'ts how stable your page is. And also, updates help trash all the malicious scripts. You may be well insulated from these scripts . . . but how about the rest of the world? Guess if there is anybody else able to view your profile aside from you(from your well protected computer.)
loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm,friendster for me well it's for fun,and bcoz of friendster i'm know a lo to f new thinks about internet &computer like css&js.And offcourse to talk with my friends that when i'm at school I can't talk with her :lol:
++GabrieLLa91++
» n00b
1969-12-31

friends and the updates..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:34

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy