• ARCHIVES 
  • » aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

Pages: 1123456789..9

aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

xXThecOrpSeXx
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

it makes me happy when someone comments me :D and i also make a lot of friends..
†breadz23†
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

makes more intersting because of ftalk codes!!!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

being so creative... :thumbsup:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool communication! and fs tweaks..
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my coment n friends.. :eh: :thumbsup:
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahmf.. for meh.. it's because of the comments and testimonials.. and also.. some fs users are fun of visiting/viewing others profile.. especially when they are interested with that pers0n.. they usually read the.. :arrow: about me section.. :arrow: who i want to meet.. :arrow: and the c0mments.. ahihi..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

friends and their comments...and also its really interesting and fun tweaking yer friendster =)
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cause i'm curious why so many people have that...
kilabot_cj
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx for all your support!!!
~+eiHjaY+~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orangered] people and comments![/color][/align]
jhel_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

the creativity of individuals. :)
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

meeting new friends...:lol: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi imeem-www.imeem.com/En8OeP-
ChristineKho♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

everything in it. the name says it all. friends.friends.friends. comments are cool too.
tuttifruitty
» n00b
1969-12-31

It's the fact that you can meet people that you shouldn't have met.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] Friendster is interesting because most people have an account soOoo... that means i can find long lost friends/brother/sisters/grandma/grandma/relatives... ([i]cornyyyy[/i]) i can check out ex boyfriends (nyahaha, nahhhh.. Not really) present boyfriends's exes ( Am i the only one doing this? :lol: ) old classmates I open friendster everyday to check for messages sending messages/comments to friends <3 ego boosters --> reading compliments in comments and messages leave love notes to boyfriend haha tweak tweak tweak and etc. [/color]
novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Friendster is interesting because i can connect with my friends and family wherever they are.. Also meeting new friends.. And of course i love reading their comments.. And tweaks...
Chachafance
» n00b
1969-12-31

Meeting new people. Always nice to see who you are gonna meet on a site.
Watcher
» FTalker
1969-12-31

meeting new friends, connecting me with my friends, as a medium for me to express my creativity, and the most importantly is FTALK.. :eh:
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i see how others think about me.. ahaha:O
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

what you can do to tweak yer friendster... =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

Pages: 1123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:14

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy