• ARCHIVES 
  • » aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

Pages: 1..123456789..9

aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

it gets me:) connected once again to old pals, classmates, long lost friends and relatives!!!
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

my comments :)
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

having gazillion of comments,yeah,i had like 5,000 comments on my page,beat that! [spoiler][color=blue][b]OnCE mINE...AlWAyS mInE[/b][/color][/spoiler]
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]@ empoy: we`re the same. i love friendster to meet new friends and also because my friends are ther. hihi[/quote]
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

to meet new friends
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i dont know..!myb cuz it connect friends....and alot of comments!!!!!ahehehe
angel_hearthee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to keep in touch with your friends.. gaining more friends.. to know who keep in touch..
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like viewin' other's pages cause they're all intresting.! =)
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i can communicate w/ my friends
purplecross
» n00b
1969-12-31

of course. frends,, frends frends..
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it has many users and... dunno :doubt: still thinking :rolleyes:
samisam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Friendster Profile Thrill, you always want to have the best profile ever. :eh:[/b]
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

connecting 2 friends.. receiving comments.. reading bulletins... sending comments... updating yur profile... tweaking it..
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]you can make a LOT of friends in there... and you can receive sweet comment from your friends...awww[/color]

Last edited by sweetdea_harry18 (2008-05-28 09:16:00)

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

da crazy!! da awesome trick dat ft made!!! love it!! =):thumbsup: whoever made da code!!! thx a lot!! we love u!! dont forget to share anotha code if u have it! :eh:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=red][b] you can do eventually what you want with it! [/color] [/b] ;)
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

the customiztion!! hahaha and the coolness
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the tweaks, and the new friends that you encounter :D:thumbsup:
Dreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

[sup]Hmm. A free chatbox for your profile? Lol.[/sup]
ototgam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

new and old friends and comments
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:23

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy