• ARCHIVES 
  • » aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

Pages: 1..123456789

aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

pRinCe_bHiFia
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

for more friends.. and more details.. to meet ur old friends.. and meet new friends..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

:arrow: meeting new friends :arrow: finding lost friends :arrow: the profile tweaking :D
majonessy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Its very Useful! especially when I am announcing Reunion & Parties, I just inform my friends. its a way of communicating! very helpful tool! :eh:
GeeLiuBee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hot & sexy pics :eh:
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahaha me too. ^^ but for me, what makes frienster interesting is the thought that you are comfortable and undisturbed when exploring friendster. if you have nuthin' to do, post at the bulletin. comment anyone who would comment you back. and that'll surely make you a friendster addict. ^^ :D
Narcissist
» Banned
1969-12-31

i think its coz i believe that every time i open my profile..something special will happen like having ur partner or anything??i guess??
jay_chou
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: meeting new friends :arrow: we can to introduction to other friends
GeeLiuBee
» n00b
1969-12-31

in friendster you add more enemies. =D
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]meet new fwendz :D da lay outs so cool da viewerz :wow: :lol: and more :D[/b]
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]hmmm.. :arrow: Meeting new friends. :arrow: annoy people =D :arrow: sharing some fool stuff :wasted: :arrow: and the layouts are cool :D:thumbsup:[/b]
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

friendster is interesting because you get to have a communication to fiends that you rarely see... =)
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D haha.. looking for new comments new friendrequest new updates new friends and most of all [b]new chicks..hahaha..[/b] =D
miya_0018
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: new posted pIx.. :arrow: messeges and commentos :arrow: and new gossips too. i love gossips!:lmao:
YuNXy_gRaZie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you can customized and make your profile beautiful.. & you can update also with your friends..
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the website's name! ahahah frienster has a cool name.
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Showing how creative you are esp. those making a cool layouts :thumbsup Meeting new/old friends Communicating with your long lost friends You are updated with your friends and Family. :D
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]your cool profile[/b]
43v3r
» n00b
1969-12-31

Layout, comments and friends :lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]To meet new friends. :) [/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

maybe .. you can connecting with people outside your school, town, country etc.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:33

[ 9 queries - 0.134 second ]
Privacy Policy