• ARCHIVES 
  • » aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

Pages: 1..123456789

aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

:arrow:friendster invites its user to be creative and artistic by putting scripts on its profiles for free. :arrow:friendster is one of the newest way to interact & communicate your friends & other people :arrow:friendster is applicable to any age bracket, means open for all who knows how to use computers :arrow:you can share your thoughts,ideas & everything using friendster :arrow:another way to be famous by posting your photos :d hahaah
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

[color=salmon] :arrow: bcoz of friendster tricks and tweaks.. :arrow: updates..:eh:[/color]
jddrulez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: friendster lets me stay connected wid my frends & relatives.... :arrow: im havin fun putting somthig to my prof.... :arrow: i can personlize it d' way i want... :arrow: can share somthing wid my frendz & rel...
ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

new expierience
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

with the persistent problems, not anymore.
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]can communicate ur friends world-wide can gain friends [/b]
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what makes friendster interesting? "profile tweaking" ..... =)
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=violet] connection with friends and oohhh.. layout codes.. and tweaks.. lovem... and the pics.. ^^[/color]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

•meeting new friends •comment-chatting •i do love to fix my profile.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]The uniqueness of d profiles. :) [/b]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img] [i][color=#f0adad]You can meet cute guys![/color][/i] [img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img][/align]
vintageLOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

makin' new friends.. comments.. etc. :)
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the maintenance... it makes you alive!!
Lychee :3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Well.. -meeting new friends. -having a friendly comments. =):thumbsup:
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

Being able to track friends. :D :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Meeting new frends. :thumbsup: [/b]
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

to see my old frens and in making layout in my fs
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it because of so many speciaL friends and speciaL some one!:D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]D Friendster Mobile. :) [/b]
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

because you can test your skills in graphics there.. of how your result works, because also it challenge you to compete with others of who are the better/best profile updater.. hahaha,:o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:16

[ 10 queries - 0.254 second ]
Privacy Policy