• ARCHIVES 
  • » aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

Pages: 1..1234567899

aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

checking messages and updates..and ofcourse "blogging". im using friendster blog thats why and i love checking my profile. (^V~)
deyminsane
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

[b]meeting new friends and connecting to my old friends :eh:[/b]
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i can make more friends^^
ashdesignz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

photos of friendships and their stories about themseklves :lol:
shan021
» n00b
1969-12-31

maybe bec. of the tweaks that we can do to make our friendster cool..=)
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ity can connect to other countries.
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think it's the idea that you might connect with your old classmates, old friends and meeting new friends as well..
ahr2bluewing3093
» n00b
1969-12-31

friendster is interesting coz of commentzZ the more comments you got.. the better.. hehe.. :lol:
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

For My Comments! :)
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

to costumize my profile.... and checking my comments^^ :eh:
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hav new friends and comments =)
Capoeira
» n00b
1969-12-31

the stuff you put... the tricks ftalk makes i think.. other profiles hehehehe:)
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

meeting new friends and receiving comments from them makes it interesting.. *for me* =)
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

The interesting Updates and the tweaks in the layouts make friendster very interesting and fun^^:D
genstry
» n00b
1969-12-31

friends and layouts are fun:D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]the pics of hot girls.,huahahaha.,actually i like browsing the popular people in fs. [/b]=D
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:idea: with FS u can be anyone.. sky is the limit. BUT i hate fakers. :evil:
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

meeting new friends and connecting with old friends!
efraim23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the tweaks =) =) =)
P-chi
» n00b
1969-12-31

you get to make new friends and keep in touch with the old ones. and you get to see all kinds of people to provide you entertainment with their over-the-top/weird pictures, wrong grammar, awesome layouts, suicidal blogs, etc..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » aside from making new friends...connecting with old friends coz i dont even know why everyday i open my friendster profile.... :o :wallbash: :wallbash:

Pages: 1..1234567899

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:40

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy