• ARCHIVES 
  • » heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

heres the code: <">just paste in your js...as easy as that... =) :arrow: [b]preview:[/b] in my profile: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/lordheinz[/url] cheers guys! :)
roysmith
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

This is cool bro... Will try this...!!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

yah bro ..try it! :)
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Cool... keep on tweaking lord!! :eh: :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=fando91]Cool... keep on tweaking lord!! :eh: :thumbsup:[/quote] thanks bro.... =)
chingching
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when I view your profile it just shows a white page with a text "null"
iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick.. kip it up :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=chingching]when I view your profile it just shows a white page with a text "null"[/quote] i think you have to wait for a while...or it depends on speed of your internet i guess..try to glance again... wait til it loads... =)
juwon
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice preview?It always hangs my browser whenever I tried to view your page.Only blank page.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=chingching]when I view your profile it just shows a white page with a text "null"[/quote] i think you have to wait for a while...or it depends on speed of your internet i guess..try to glance again... wait til it loads... =)[/quote] I have a high speed connect rate of 6000mps and even I can not view ur profile with IE7 =( BTW..thanks for sharing the code +1 rep for you my friend.

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-11-26 00:18:57)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=juwon]Nice preview?It always hangs my browser whenever I tried to view your page.Only blank page.[/quote] perhaps you have to delete your temporary internet files...iv been experiencing it as well.it hangs my browser but i practice to delete my TIF.. [hr] [quote=bobcbar][quote=lordheinz][quote=chingching]when I view your profile it just shows a white page with a text "null"[/quote] i think you have to wait for a while...or it depends on speed of your internet i guess..try to glance again... wait til it loads... =)[/quote] I have a high speed connect rate of 6000mps and even I can not view ur profile with IE7 =( BTW..thanks for sharing the code +1 rep for you my friend.[/quote] but i have some viewers sho cn enter in my page...omg...whats wrong...i am using ie7 as well sir... do you remeber sir bob..i asked about this before.."why is it that my browser always hangs if im gona view my profile?" coz im still using the old linker..so i always deleted my temporary internet my files before viewing it and it works...haayyy..nway thank you so much sir bob :) :) :) for the repu... Post Edited

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-11-27 09:06:49)

iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I just viewing your profile my browser [b]FF2 [/b]- just shows a white page with a text "[b]null[/b]" [b]ie6[/b] - alway hangs my browser and i tried deleted in my temporary internet then i view ur profile's working..

Last edited by iconald (2007-11-26 00:48:02)

j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i viewed ur profile...but i have to wait for 8mins just to view it...lol :thumbsup:
krizzia18
» n00b
1969-12-31

it always hangs my browser..anyway..nice one lord..keep it up! =) =)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i got so many visitors in my profile....well sometimes it takes time to load..but we have to practice deleting internet files i guess for benefit of yours... =) just an advice....cheers! =)
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

btw,,just refresh his profile! tenx for sharing lordheinz! :thumbsup:
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]i got so many visitors in my profile....well sometimes it takes time to load..but we have to practice deleting internet files i guess for benefit of yours... just an advice....cheers![/quote] [b]Hanging Browser : It depends upon the LINKER you used and also check the arrangement of your JS codes command.... :penguin: [/b]
lima
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah.....nice...i like this.....i will try :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=asn585][quote]i got so many visitors in my profile....well sometimes it takes time to load..but we have to practice deleting internet files i guess for benefit of yours... just an advice....cheers![/quote] [b]Hanging Browser : It depends upon the LINKER you used and also check the arrangement of your JS codes command.... :penguin: [/b][/quote] i agree with that sir asn....cheers! =) @ john...your welcome bro... ;)

Last edited by lordheinz (2007-11-26 22:48:16)

seemsr
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) i used it in my other profile,but i want to make it transparent ,any way thanks for sharing the codes :D :rose:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:19

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy