• ARCHIVES 
  • » heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

cursedkiddo25
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

^ yes ! if you want to guys ! sir lordheinz , maybe you need to update your codes so the others can pimp their[b] recentupdatebox(w/ viewers info.)[/b] like what i did .. =) gud luck to you sir !
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

w0w!! tHe cOde is niCe!!! kUya cAn yOu teAch mE hOw tO dO tHe wELcOme pAge triCK LikE yOur's???? anD aLso tHe tiTLe bAr....pLsss!!!???? :crybaby:
cursedkiddo25
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=babyzchen]w0w!! tHe cOde is niCe!!! kUya cAn yOu teAch mE hOw tO dO tHe wELcOme pAge triCK LikE yOur's???? anD aLso tHe tiTLe bAr....pLsss!!!???? :crybaby:[/quote] try to search all those topics that posted in here .. hihihi dont cry .. :lol: and i think , sir lordheinz has own enter page trick .. so cool :cool:

Last edited by cursedkiddo25 (2007-12-12 02:03:31)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cursedkiddo25]^ yes ! if you want to guys ! sir lordheinz , maybe you need to update your codes so the others can pimp their[b] recentupdatebox(w/ viewers info.)[/b] like what i did .. =) gud luck to you sir ![/quote] they can change the smilies that i provided there...
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cursedkiddo25][quote=babyzchen]w0w!! tHe cOde is niCe!!! kUya cAn yOu teAch mE hOw tO dO tHe wELcOme pAge triCK LikE yOur's???? anD aLso tHe tiTLe bAr....pLsss!!!???? :crybaby:[/quote] try to search all those topics that posted in here .. hihihi dont cry .. :lol: and i think , sir lordheinz has own enter page trick .. so cool :cool:[/quote] okEi brO... tHnx!!
Wryscelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello! I'm a newbie and I just want to ask if there's a css code for this one?
sakurakinimoto
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Wryscelle]Hello! I'm a newbie and I just want to ask if there's a css code for this one?[/quote] the first post is the code... refer to the tutorial 4 the linker... :thumbsup:
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nice trick sir!! :thumbsup:
dudoplatz
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice page there u have lord... just wanna kno...how to make those things like "the box lordheinz's visitors" and the welcome notes "cheers...etc..etc.." thanx in advance
mania_quiz666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ahhh ty 4 dis one!!![/b]
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=babyzchen]w0w!! tHe cOde is niCe!!! kUya cAn yOu teAch mE hOw tO dO tHe wELcOme pAge triCK LikE yOur's???? anD aLso tHe tiTLe bAr....pLsss!!!???? :crybaby:[/quote] pls avoid using sticky caps..=) nweiz nice trick sir thanks for sharing :thumbsup: i like the loading page in your profile :lol:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Wryscelle]Hello! I'm a newbie and I just want to ask if there's a css code for this one?[/quote] there is no css code fort his one..just the code itself..if you want to have as transparent edit in your own css,,in your recent update part...
cursedkiddo25
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=Wryscelle]Hello! I'm a newbie and I just want to ask if there's a css code for this one?[/quote] there is no css code fort his one..just the code itself..if you want to have as transparent edit in your own css,,in your recent update part...[/quote] that's right sir !
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think this tutorial is a product of Feruzz's scripts LOL. good experiment though. :wasted:
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahh..i see your profile lordheins..thanks but i have =)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=hiace16]ahh..i see your profile lordheins..thanks but i have =)[/quote] its ok... =)
pambihira
» n00b
1969-12-31

these one also is not working on me!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=pambihira]these one also is not working on me!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] does all your js is working??except for this code?just askin...coz if not,it has to do with the linker.... [color=red]fs just updated guys![/color]
pambihira
» n00b
1969-12-31

my .js is workin except this one and the ShoutoutBox..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=pambihira]my .js is workin except this one and the ShoutoutBox..[/quote] perhaps fs change again those div id's..well lets see ..coz.. :crybaby: i cant access friendster right now.. :crybaby: i dont know why...il let you know...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:22

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy