• ARCHIVES 
  • » heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

ezekielclarion
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

is there a css script to change the font color?? :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

[quote=ezekielclarion]is there a css script to change the font color?? :D[/quote] it is automatically blend with the color and fonts in your profile... :)
kryzzia_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx for sharing^^ :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
CHRiSTiaN
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i make it transparent?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=CHRiSTiaN]how can i make it transparent?[/quote] edit in your own css extension look for your recent update part...
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nyc nyc... :eh: thnx for sharing!! =)
CHRiSTiaN
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks, but what part of the code? and what should i put? #hex or #transparent?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=CHRiSTiaN]thanks, but what part of the code? and what should i put? #hex or #transparent?[/quote] make your bg as transparent... =)
CHRiSTiaN
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">is this the right code to make my recent update transparent? it doesn't work for me. do you have any code?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=CHRiSTiaN]<">is this the right code to make my recent update transparent? it doesn't work for me. do you have any code?[/quote] your code seems so fine..if you edit it in your css extension,you just have to wait for a while..coz you wont see the effect instantly..just wait for ripway to update ... :)
uizu_1117
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i remove the (Malay Peninsula Standard Time) thing
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=uizu_1117]how can i remove the (Malay Peninsula Standard Time) thing[/quote] you cannot remove it..its your standard time in malaysia...
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi lordheinz, do you have any code for adding box in the sidebar. i wanna put viewer's visitors. just like you have. please teach me. i dont like this js ....maybe css codes? im using ripway for some css files. but dont know how to use jss. please help! thanks!.... allen
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=allentambaoan]hi lordheinz, do you have any code for adding box in the sidebar. i wanna put viewer's visitors. just like you have. please teach me. i dont like this js ....maybe css codes? im using ripway for some css files. but dont know how to use jss. please help! thanks!.... allen[/quote] Go to this thread...[url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=19012[/url]
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey bobcbar... ive read the thread from lordheinz. still confusing. i dont know if i have css extension. do u have just any final codes. and where shall i put this http://ripway after loading them. what part in my css codes shall i put those codes. pls help!
loxiens
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow nice trick!! :thumbsdown: check my profile www.friendster.com/looxie
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=allentambaoan]hey bobcbar... ive read the thread from lordheinz. still confusing. i dont know if i have css extension. do u have just any final codes. and where shall i put this http://ripway after loading them. what part in my css codes shall i put those codes. pls help![/quote] go to css layouts..choose any of them and upload to your ripway... use css injection..merged in your js scripts...use the linker and paste to your media..
AIcrusher
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i have your codezzzzzzzz.... im a newbie in og css and i want to learn more of it.... plzzzz... 0_0 kababayan...
AIcrusher
» n00b
1969-12-31

BTW.... here's my friendster www.friendster.com/elitesoul ... ...I hope... to learn more in OG Css 0_0 ;D ....
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

did you read the rules here? please dont double post... theres a lot of tricks here in the forum you can have them and learn...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:56

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy