• ARCHIVES 
  • » heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

[quote=allentambaoan]weee! done! thanks a lot guys! te lalaine, im still looking to where shall i edit my codes in sliding gallery. so i can remove this horoscope under the gallery. i figured not in the sliding.com for sure... :rolleyes:[/quote] glad to hear that...
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

[quote=allentambaoan]weee! done! thanks a lot guys! te lalaine, im still looking to where shall i edit my codes in sliding gallery. so i can remove this horoscope under the gallery. i figured not in the sliding.com for sure... :rolleyes:[/quote] The sliding gallery is in your js extension, where I told you to paste the code... if youre not satisfied with it,better make another slide I dont know about that advetisement that came out. Just change the number once youre done (still on your js extension that is name file js txt) Glad to hear that too :)
ecO-lif
» n00b
1969-12-31

is there any way to change the color? :eh:
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:cool: thanks!!! really nice
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice nice..!! thanks sir lordheinz. its working in my profile! how can i put a box in my recent updates? (visit my profile for preview)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=allentambaoan]nice nice..!! thanks sir lordheinz. its working in my profile! how can i put a box in my recent updates? (visit my profile for preview)[/quote] glad to hear that..you can edit in your css extension..look for your recent update part.. =)
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]is there any way to change the color? ...[/quote] [b]@ Your [/b] CSS body color ; it is the css color that controls on it OR modify the codes to put your own CSS style for this inside of the given codes .... Ciao........... :penguin:
epytotorp_09
» n00b
1969-12-31

:ninja:
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick again sir lordheinz.. hehhe...i will probably try this later... =)
exceed
» Banned
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing sir lordheinz :D
~Avant~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Nice Code Heinz. :eh: :thumbsup: [/b]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ welcome guys...im glad you are apprecating... ;)
ValerieCat
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehehe.. tnx 4 sharing ^_^
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx,,,it worked..but i hate the color..T_T http://profiles.friendster.com/15975296 check
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=samilbzz]tnx,,,it worked..but i hate the color..T_T http://profiles.friendster.com/15975296 check[/quote] :D you hate the color? :lol: well change the color of your css.. :thumbsup:
khim68
» n00b
1969-12-31

i adore u bro 4 that.... :thumbsup:
bad&adeek@ftalk.com
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]tenks for sharin' dis code. [/b]
adsbeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

w0w, thanks for these bro! :D i'll try this later. ;)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bad&adeek@ftalk.com][b]tenks for sharin' dis code. [/b][/quote] please use words properly... This is a forum...please do not type as if you are typing in a text messages in your phone.. @ absdeh..thanks buddy...hope youll use it... =)
bad&adeek@ftalk.com
» Banned
1969-12-31

okey. sorry sir.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:43

[ 9 queries - 0.083 second ]
Privacy Policy