• ARCHIVES 
  • » heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

allentambaoan
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

hey lordheinz. im using crossover layout. right now, im using the file that i have in ripway and pasted in my media. thats the layout of my profile. i dnt knw where is css injectn or... shall i insert something in my codes (whch is uploaded in ripway) and just save it. thats what i mean. any code that will make a visitors viewers in the sidebar whch ill just paste or add in my codes. pls help! thanks
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

[quote=allentambaoan]hey lordheinz. im using crossover layout. right now, im using the file that i have in ripway and pasted in my media. thats the layout of my profile. i dnt knw where is css injectn or... shall i insert something in my codes (whch is uploaded in ripway) and just save it. thats what i mean. any code that will make a visitors viewers in the sidebar whch ill just paste or add in my codes. pls help! thanks[/quote] better shift to css layout..coz honestly bro dont have any idea about crossover layout... :)
jhong0024
» n00b
1969-12-31

:exclaim: :| :| :| :|
jhong0024
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh my god its not workin` plsss help me :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@jhong dude check my profile and see it in action... ;]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ [b]jhong[/b] [b]please avoid spamming..or double posting..well your a newbie obviously, but its your obligation to read the rules in here...hope you understand...[/b]

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-01-12 04:26:11)

ibeng20
» n00b
1969-12-31

so cool... love it!!!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ibeng20]so cool... love it!!![/quote] thanks ibeng.... @ off topic: love your avatar as well... :D

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-01-12 04:48:40)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'd seen this in your profile and it was cute! :lol:
overdhedge
» n00b
1969-12-31

what does JS means.?? help pleasee
jHabBy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=overdhedge]what does JS means.?? help pleasee[/quote] Functions of javascripts are explained here: :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t5163-javaScript-Functions-explained.html And this is how to make a js file: :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t17623-Javascript-Linker-Resource..html
mhavier29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

js means javascipt,, you're off topic please go to help section or visit this thread [url]http://theftalk.com/t17623-Javascript-Linker-Resource..html[/url]
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]ahm nice..but i have a code..[/b] :thumbsup: ;]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=hiace16][b]ahm nice..but i have a code..[/b] :thumbsup: ;][/quote] oh i can see that..feel free i you want to use... :)
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi lordheinz, is it possible to use your codes. its really confusing for me. i already changed my profile into css layout so i can use your codes. you mind asking your final codes for visitors? i find it hard understanding the tutorial. hope you can help! thanks!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=allentambaoan]hi lordheinz, is it possible to use your codes. its really confusing for me. i already changed my profile into css layout so i can use your codes. you mind asking your final codes for visitors? i find it hard understanding the tutorial. hope you can help! thanks![/quote] heres the tutorial for the visitor..just follow the steps and im sure youll gona make it possible in your profile... =) :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t19012-Re-opened-renalvir%28updated%29.html[/url]

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-01-15 12:44:35)

allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi lordheinz. im not sure where to paste the code. i only have js.txt file in my ripway account then i also have tracker.php then tracker.css then the layout.css (the layout codes) shall i paste the code in js.txt? at the end? pls help!
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=allentambaoan]hi lordheinz. im not sure where to paste the code. i only have js.txt file in my ripway account then i also have tracker.php then tracker.css then the layout.css (the layout codes) shall i paste the code in js.txt? at the end? pls help![/quote] Yep paste it at the end of your js codes and yes the filename js.txt :)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=allentambaoan]hi lordheinz. im not sure where to paste the code. i only have js.txt file in my ripway account then i also have tracker.php then tracker.css then the layout.css (the layout codes) shall i paste the code in js.txt? at the end? pls help![/quote] yes you can paste below all your codes...in .txt file... =)
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weee! done! thanks a lot guys! te lalaine, im still looking to where shall i edit my codes in sliding gallery. so i can remove this horoscope under the gallery. i figured not in the sliding.com for sure... :rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » heres the code: [code]document.getElementById("content_0").getElementsByTagName("ul")[2].innerHTML= "<li><strong>Viewers Info:</strong>[<a style=\"margin: 0px; font-weight: normal;\" href=\"/editacc

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:55

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy