• ARCHIVES 
  • » actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

Pages: 1234567891011..11

actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

frostmourne_05
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detect your browser and the version :arrow: it can detect your date :arrow: it can detect the viewer's name and user id. here's the code: <">just copy and then paste it on your js codes. you can edit this code: <">this is what we call hexadecimal color...this one is white.you can change it to any hex color that you want. additional: to make the custom shout out transparent...you should have a css code to make your shout out box transparent...here's the code: <">put the transparent shout out code on your css codes...then that's it!!!=) previews: :arrow: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/11610748[/url] :arrow: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/45571589[/url] :arrow: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/49918300[/url]

Last edited by frostmourne_05 (2008-11-05 10:57:32)

aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

nice code!!! =)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

2nd to comment!!!thanks bro.. i'll try this code!!! :thumbsup:
lucy_fat
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow cool,,
d.razcalz
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah..cool trick..i'm using it now..thanks for sharing it to everybody mr.frost.. :eh: :thumbsup:
d.razcalz
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah..cool trick..i'm using it now..thanks for sharing it to everybody mr.frost.. :eh: :thumbsup:
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nc one!!!
salat
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to make it transparent?
bibibibi
» n00b
1969-12-31

it didn't work at my profile..... :crybaby: ....so sad...
bibibibi
» n00b
1969-12-31

xpat pake tok...
Psyanne
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it red my Browser as Netscape but i'm using Firefox :(
jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yea nice its working :lol:
iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice trick.. thanks for sharing.. :thumbsup:
s1ycks
» n00b
1969-12-31

co0l tricks thanx 4 sharing :D :D :D

Last edited by s1ycks (2007-12-02 22:42:43)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bibibibi]it didn't work at my profile..... :crybaby: ....so sad...[/quote] i has to do with your other files..coz this code was only a copy paste...no need to edit something..so it is absolutely working... =)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bibibibi]it didn't work at my profile..... :crybaby: ....so sad...[/quote] i has to do with your other files..coz this code was only a copy paste...no need to edit something..so it is absolutely working... =)
warhead92100
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code. thnx for sharing :D
seemsr
» n00b
1969-12-31

WOW!! nice code,thanks for sharing :D
punkprincez_lea
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will use dis... :thumbsup:
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

beri nayz..ive been looking for this code!. tenkz for sharing! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:07

[ 10 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy