• ARCHIVES 
  • » actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

lexzand
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

nice code...:D:thumbsup: thanks...
xiakpay
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

nice code thanks
Relzz
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry but i kinda new to this. i don't know where to paste the code =\ & i don't understand about the Js codes either.
FTghurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

annyeong can i ask something? where is js codes?? do i have to make my own css layouts first? huhu, i'm sorry. i'm new here please help me. thanks for sharing the codes anyway. ^^
overdhedge
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the codes nice one! :thumbsup:
princesztoma24
» n00b
1969-12-31

where's the js codes??? hehehe! i'm a newbie help me!!!:paranoid:
princesztoma24
» n00b
1969-12-31

where's the JS c0des? answer pls...:eh:
catcion
» n00b
1969-12-31

where can i find the js code box???????=|;)
catcion
» n00b
1969-12-31

where can i find the js code box???????=|;) i'm a newbie.....
Suigintou_Lilium
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol:nice!
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

coooool...nuthing to say...:)
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]---===its working..thank you dude===---[/i]
watota
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wallbash:hOw iT WoRk???:wallbash:[align=center][/align][b][/b]
dr4cul453xy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@losher29 @catcion @princesztoma24[/b] Dont spam bro, [b][url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]READ THE RULES[/url][/b]. respect it btw, welcome to Friendstertalk :thumbsup:

Last edited by dr4cul453xy (2008-04-05 21:40:51)

yhen21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx!:midfinger:
ELNO
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for this cool trick bro. the main nav buttons are on the shoutout box:o
crackweed
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i put dis on side bars?'..
dashangie
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice i'll use it
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharin' dis...=)
jorea143
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the share!!! but when i use other accounts, i cant see the shoutout and the navigation within it!! can you please enlighten me!:eh:

Last edited by jorea143 (2008-05-07 20:30:47)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:16

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy