• ARCHIVES 
  • » actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

Pages: 1234567891011..11

actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

xGoTgAmEx
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

Not working in Firefox, how sad. :(
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

[quote=xGoTgAmEx]Not working in Firefox, how sad. :([/quote] well you can use this instead if you want>>> :D [url]http://theftalk.com/t16001-customized-shoutoutbox..%28with-viewers-name%29.html[/url]
xGoTgAmEx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=xGoTgAmEx]Not working in Firefox, how sad. :([/quote] well you can use this instead if you want>>> :D [url]http://theftalk.com/t16001-customized-shoutoutbox..%28with-viewers-name%29.html[/url][/quote] :D Hehe used that before. But I used I.E so the code with many features works. Didn't realize I'm using I.E 4.0 thought it was 6.0 =( I tried to install I.E seven but it said that it does not support my service pack version. :(
marlyn2409
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing...bout guys help me...how to hide my MAIN NAVIGATION LINKS also SUB NAVIGATION LINKS..any idea?? :kiss:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=red]guysthis shoutoutbox is nice..use it..[/color] =)

Last edited by lordheinz (2007-12-10 07:12:24)

callalistamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=red] cool [/color][color=purple] thanks [/color][/b][/align]
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks 4 sharing =) nice !!! :eh: :thumbsup:
boypower
» n00b
1969-12-31

where should we put the code? :ninja:
-I pampy I-
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code thx!! ^_^
kryzzia_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx for sharing~ :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
xXRaPXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool code thanks =D =D
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice trick!
misswow
» n00b
1969-12-31

i need a bit help here please smbody.. the code was working successfully on my profile, but when i use my brother's account to view my own profile, the code wont work.. it only worked if im usin my own account to see it working :retard: is there something wrong with the code? <">sorry for my bad english :)
synonimouz
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">
sakurakinimoto
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=synonimouz]<">[/quote] hey this is spamming frend... pls avoid it ok... :lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!
DokiDoki
» n00b
1969-12-31

Can I now how to transparent the shout out box back ground? Because it is white, and i didn't find the hex color for the background of the shout out box
noedha
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=DokiDoki]Can I now how to transparent the shout out box back ground? Because it is white, and i didn't find the hex color for the background of the shout out box[/quote] use this if u make shoutout transparent <">paste in your external css click here for preview [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/56841948[/url]

Last edited by noedha (2007-12-17 12:00:23)

skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi people!! Im juSt confused !! :o what is JS?! and where is JS ? how can i have it? Im sorry if Im not in the right thread cuz Im new and no one answers when i post my question on the Question/ help section!! tHAnkS ... :retard: :paranoid: :o :O =( :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
sHeyRxXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]bibibibi avoid using sarawak language =| diz codes worked. ;D thx 4 sharin lordheinzz. [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:49

[ 11 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy